In this article, read “QuickBooks POS Multi Store Exchange Error“175135, 175414, 193, 175411, 175305, and 2 is one commonly reported issue in QuickBooks Point Of Sale.
QuickBooks Point of Sale is a straightforward software that helps small and medium-sized businesses to manage inventory and escalate sales. The software is enriched with numerous features that help to automate financial operations and improve the accuracy of the work output. Sometimes the QBPOS users face issues that restrict users to access the software.
- 1 List of QuickBooks Point of Sale Store Exchange Error Messages
- 2 Why does QuickBooks POS Multi Store Exchange Error Occur
- 3 How to Fix the Different Issues Related to QuickBooks POS Multi Store Exchange Error
- 3.1 Error 1: QuickBooks POS Store Exchange 175135
- 3.2 Error 2: QuickBooks POS Store Exchange 175414
- 3.3 Error 3: QuickBooks POS Store Exchange 193
- 3.4 Error 4: QuickBooks POS Store Exchange 175411
- 3.5 Error 5: QuickBooks POS Store Exchange 175305
- 3.6 Error 6: QuickBooks POS Store Exchange Password Mismatching 2
- 4 Get solutions to all of your accounting and bookkeeping problems with industry leading experts
List of QuickBooks Point of Sale Store Exchange Error Messages
When you try to run a store exchange, you might face the below error codes:
- 175135 Error code: fails to decompress store exchange file.
- 175414 Error code: Error identified while copying file to %s for %s.
- 193 Error code: Primary key for dept. keywords is not unique.
- 175411 Error code: Entered license number that is already used by another store.
- 175305 Error code: Select VIEW LOG for details when error occurs.
- Mismatch of the Store Exchange password and preferences. File s0X#####.qbt (Error code:2)
- Select close to exit as no waiting files to be processed.
Why does QuickBooks POS Multi Store Exchange Error Occur
Mailbags Receipt declining during a store exchange can occur due to the below-listed reasons:
- Improper set up of the multiple store preferences.
- Damaged or corrupt .QBT files.
- Mismatch of store exchange password in Remote Store and the Headquarters.
- Windows Firewall hinders the Store Exchange process.
- Compatibility issues with Windows.
- Same license number is used for more than one store.
- Not logged in Microsoft Windows as an administrator.
- Trying to process in a mailbag from one Headquarters file to another.
Here you get the code-wise resolutions for your QuickBooks POS Store Exchange error mentioned below.
Error 1: QuickBooks POS Store Exchange 175135
- First of all open .qbt extension.
- Go to the Stores.
- Choose & Select receive files.
- Click Browse for files.
- Search for the disturbed mailbag and open it.
- Click and Close it.
- Follow the general guide information.
Error 2: QuickBooks POS Store Exchange 175414
- First of all Shut down the Point of sale.
- After that do the right click on POS icon.
- Run POS as Administrator.
- After that Run the Store Exchange.
Error 3: QuickBooks POS Store Exchange 193
- First of all, confirm that you send a mailbag to Headquarter.
- Receive the same.
- Select the customers.
- Choose the Customers List.
- Select one customer at a time.
If you are still facing this issue do…
- Go to File >> choose utilities >> select Resend and click on it >> At the remote store, receive the mailbag.
Error 4: QuickBooks POS Store Exchange 175411
- Go to the File menu.
- Select Company.
- Choose preference.
- Select on I Want to >> choose reset to Default setting.
- Click Store Exchange Preference.
- Fill the unique license code >> click on save.
- Must check the preference and make all the required changes.
Error 5: QuickBooks POS Store Exchange 175305
First of all, confirm that you are login with the administrator.
If you are seeing multiple errors then click OK.
After that go to the View log.
Identify the disturbing errors.
Error 6: QuickBooks POS Store Exchange Password Mismatching 2
- Use the same password in both store exchange and store exchange preferences.
- After that, you will check your Error is resolved.
As there is multiple store exchange that is related to the QuickBooks Point of sale error software, the exact cause of the error needs to be identified so that the resolution will be correct and accurate. Intuit has recommended solutions for all the QBPOS multi-user setup or store exchange error codes respectively. So it is suggested to approach QuickBooks point of sale support. The experienced QuickBooks experts take no time to identify the exact cause of the error and accord quick resolution.
Also, you can contact AskForAccounting that is a well-known QuickBooks consulting company that roofs experienced and knowledgeable QuickBooks error support. They assure quick detection of the reason for the error and resolutions steps as well. You can connect with the team by calling the toll-free number and garner QuickBooks POS services.