Smoothly Fix the QuickBooks POS Store Exchange Error
QuickBooks Point of Sale is straight forward software that helps the small and medium sized businesses to manage inventory and escalate sales. The software is enriched with numerous features that help to automate the financial operations and improves the accuracy of the work output. Sometimes the users face issues that restrict users to access the software. POS store exchange error is one commonly reported error.
Different Store Exchange Error Messages
When you try to run a store exchange, you might face the below error codes:
- 175135 Error code: fails to decompress store exchange file
- 175414 Error code: Error identified while copying file to %s for %s
- 193 Error code: Primary key for dept keywords is not unique
- 175411 Error code: Entered license number that is already used by another store
- 175305 Error code: Select VIEW LOG for details when error occurs
- Mismatch of the Store Exchange password and preferences. File s0X#####.qbt (Error code:2)
- Select close to exit as no waiting files to be processed
Why does the Error Occur?
Mailbags Receipt declining during a store exchange can occur due to below listed reasons:
- Improper set up of the multiple store preferences
- Damaged or corrupt .QBT files.
- Mismatch of store exchange password in Remote Store and the Headquarters.
- Windows Firewall hinders the Store Exchange process.
- Compatibility issues with Windows.
- Same license number is used for more than one store.
- Not logged in Microsoft Windows as an administrator.
- Trying to process in a mailbag from one Headquarters file to another.
How to Fix it?
As there are multiple store exchange errors that are related with the QuickBooks Point of sale software, the exact cause of the error needs to be identified so that the resolution will be correct and accurate. Intuit has recommended solutions for all the store exchange error codes respectively. So it is suggested to approach QuickBooks customer support. The experienced QuickBooks experts take no time to identify the exact cause of the error and accord quick resolution.
Contact QB Certified Experts For instant Solutions and support:
Also you can contact myqbpos.com that is a well known QuickBooks consulting company that roofs experienced and knowledgeable QuickBooks professionals. They assure quick detection of the reason for the error and resolutions steps as well. You can connect with the team by calling the toll free number +1-800-274-4168 and garner QuickBooks POS services.