- 1 Smoothly Fix the QuickBooks POS Multi Store Exchange Error
- 2 Different Store Exchange Error Messages
- 3 Why does QuickBooks POS Multi Store Exchange Error Occur?
- 4 How to Fix the Different Errors Related to QuickBooks POS Store Exchange?
- 4.1 1️⃣ QuickBooks POS Error 175135
- 4.2 2️⃣ QuickBooks POS Error 175414
- 4.3 3️⃣ QuickBooks POS Error 193
- 4.4 4️⃣ QuickBooks POS Error 175411
- 4.5 5️⃣ QuickBooks POS Error 175305
- 4.6 6️⃣ QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 2 (Password Mismatching)
- 4.7 Contact QB Certified Experts For instant Solutions and support:
Smoothly Fix the QuickBooks POS Multi Store Exchange Error
QuickBooks Point of Sale is straight forward software that helps the small and medium sized businesses to manage inventory and escalate sales. The software is enriched with numerous features that help to automate the financial operations and improves the accuracy of the work output. Sometimes the users face issues that restrict users to access the software. POS store exchange error is one commonly reported error.
Different Store Exchange Error Messages
When you try to run a store exchange, you might face the below error codes:
- 175135 Error code: fails to decompress store exchange file
- 175414 Error code: Error identified while copying file to %s for %s
- 193 Error code: Primary key for dept keywords is not unique
- 175411 Error code: Entered license number that is already used by another store
- 175305 Error code: Select VIEW LOG for details when error occurs
- Mismatch of the Store Exchange password and preferences. File s0X#####.qbt (Error code:2)
- Select close to exit as no waiting files to be processed
Why does QuickBooks POS Multi Store Exchange Error Occur?
Mailbags Receipt declining during a store exchange can occur due to below listed reasons:
- Improper set up of the multiple store preferences
- Damaged or corrupt .QBT files.
- Mismatch of store exchange password in Remote Store and the Headquarters.
- Windows Firewall hinders the Store Exchange process.
- Compatibility issues with Windows.
- Same license number is used for more than one store.
- Not logged in Microsoft Windows as an administrator.
- Trying to process in a mailbag from one Headquarters file to another.
Here you get the code wise resolutions for your QuickBooks POS Store Exchange error mentioned below:
1️⃣ QuickBooks POS Error 175135
✅ First of all open .qbt extension
✅ Go to the Stores
✅ Choose & Select receive files
✅ Click Browse for files
✅ Search for the disturbed mailbag and open it
✅ Click and Close it
✅ Follow the general guide information.
2️⃣ QuickBooks POS Error 175414
✅ First of all Shut down the Point of sale
✅ After that do the right click on POS icon
✅ Run POS as Administrator
✅ After that Run the Store Exchange
3️⃣ QuickBooks POS Error 193
✅ First of all confirm that you send a mailbag to Headquarter.
✅ Receive the same
✅ Select the customers
✅ Choose the Customers List
✅ Select one customer at a time
If you are still facing this issue do:
Go to File > choose utilities > select Resend and click on it > At the remote store, receive the mailbag
4️⃣ QuickBooks POS Error 175411
✅ Go to the File menu
✅ Select Company
✅ Choose preference
✅ Select on I Want to > choose reset to Default setting
✅ Click Store Exchange Preference
✅ Fill the unique license code > click on save
✅ Must check the preference and make all the required changes
5️⃣ QuickBooks POS Error 175305
✅ First of all confirm that you are login with administrator
✅ If you are see multiple error then click OK
✅ After that go to the View log
✅ Identify the disturbed errors
6️⃣ QuickBooks Point of Sale Error 2 (Password Mismatching)
✅ Use the same password in both like store exchange and store exchange preferences
✅ After that you will check your Error is resolved
As there are multiple store exchange errors that are related with the QuickBooks Point of sale software, the exact cause of the error needs to be identified so that the resolution will be correct and accurate. Intuit has recommended solutions for all the store exchange error codes respectively. So it is suggested to approach QuickBooks customer support. The experienced QuickBooks experts take no time to identify the exact cause of the error and accord quick resolution.
Contact QB Certified Experts For instant Solutions and support:
Also you can contact AskForAccounting that is a well known QuickBooks consulting company that roofs experienced and knowledgeable QuickBooks professionals. They assure quick detection of the reason for the error and resolutions steps as well. You can connect with the team by calling the toll free number +1-800-865-4183 and garner QuickBooks POS services.