This blog is the complete discussion about the reconciliation PayPal transaction in QuickBooks Online to view all cleared and unclear statements of your bank. QuickBooks comes with many advanced features and integrated applications which are very useful for users to make their accountancy work easy to handle.
Among all these amazing features, QuickBooks Reconciliation is one of the best approaches to check your business bank’s previous and current status to find out from where you get benefits and track all expenses with more accuracy.
This is introduced to track your monthly bank statement because you require some data to enter the QuickBooks and ensure about all transactions which were cleared from your bank and then match the transactions in your books. Everyone wants to receive the bank statements in their accounts. The bank statement includes many pieces of information, the most important are listed below.
- Beginning Balance: This will show the bank balance on the very first day of the period.
- Ending Balance: This shows the ending balance at the end of the period.
- Date Range: This shows a range of dates from the beginning period to the ending period of the statement.
Once you are done with your Bank statement then you are all set to run the reconciliation process.
QuickBooks Bank Reconciliation
Firstly, enter your transactions into QuickBooks online including all expenses, deposits, and payments against your bills and payments against the customer invoices, each of the transactions needs to be verified and matched with your bank records. This process is known as QuickBooks Bank reconciliation.
Connect your PayPal with online banking, QuickBooks automatically download all transactions and enter the opening balance for you. If you reconcile for other types of accounts users require to review the opening balance for these types of accounts.
How to Sync/Reconcile PayPal Transactions in QuickBooks Online
To Sync PayPal transactions in QuickBooks, perform the following guidelines
- Firstly, sign into QuickBooks as an admin.
- Go to the left menu and choose “Apps”.
- Now, locate the “Connect to PayPal”.
- Choose the “Get App Now” option.
- Tick the box for the correct files then hit the “Install” button.
- Hit the next click on the “Let’s do it”.
- To authorize Intuit you have to pull data from the PayPal account.
- Give permission and you are all done with this process.
Match PayPal Transactions in QuickBooks Online
QuickBooks permits a transfer in-between the sheet accounts without using the general journal. To begin with, this processing, go with the below instructions.
- Click on the Banking menu.
- Then, choose the “Transfer Funds”.
- Enter the accurate date, amount, and the PayPal account as the “From”.
- Go to your bank account as the “To” Hit the Save button.
Follow Steps to Process the Bank Reconciliation in QuickBooks
- Hit the first click on the Gear icon and then choose the “Reconcile”.
- Then, choose the account that you want to reconcile from the list menu.
- Now, you have to enter the ending balance or ending date.
Note: If the account was reconciled then you have to view the Ending date at the last statement ending date must be sure that you are reconciling the following month’s statement.
- Hit the click on the “Start Reconciling” button.
- Go to your reconciling page and you will view all transactions that you have entered into your QuickBooks Desktop for the specific period.
- Utilize the Bank statement as the resource to tick off all transactions.
- Once you finished this process accurately, then the difference amount should be zero.
How to Bank Reconciliation in QuickBooks Online
Follow the below steps to reconcile in QuickBooks online:
- Click on the Gear icon and choose the “Tool” menu.
- Then, select the “Reconcile” button.
- Go to the Accounts and click on it.
- All options will appear on your screen, then choose that specified account that you require to reconcile.
- Now, enter the “Ending balance” and “Ending Date” based on the bank statement details.
- Then, you just need to match the transactions with the bank statement.
- After this, you have to check them off step-by-step.
- Make sure you applied filters to make it easy to find the transactions.
- Perform the above steps repeatedly until the Difference field is zero.
How to Reconcile Bank Statements in QuickBooks
- Go to your Bank statement then view all transactions step-by-step.
- Open the Bank reconciliation window and then locate the same transaction.
- Check the circle which is just next to that transaction.
- This transaction is marked as “Cleared” in the bank reconciliation section.
- Agree with on-screen guidelines and then choose all the transactions, the difference should be zero.
- Hit the “Finish Now” button and you are done with the reconciliation.
- You have the choice to check the reconciliation report.
- View the reconciliation report and then choose the View Report option.
Hopefully, the above information was enough to know about the Reconcile PayPal Transactions in QuickBooks Online. While implementing the above solution, if you need any kind of help or any query related to QuickBooks export and reconcile, get in touch with QuickBooks consultant.
How can I Import the PayPal Transactions into QuickBooks Online?
● Choose the Apps tab and then click on “My Apps” and hit your click on the “Accept Card Payments”.
● Then choose the “Launch” button.
● Hit the “Importpasttransactions” button.
● Enter the date range that you require to import.
● And you are all done with this process.
What type of Account is PayPal in QuickBooks?
When you are utilizing the PayPal app, it is the only way to let you select the “One income account” You can utilize the PayPal bank feeds rather than. In that way, you can download the transactions along with an income account.
Is PayPal Compatible with QuickBooks Desktop?
If you are utilizing the QuickBooks desktop then you need to export the PayPal from your saved files and then perform the complete procedure to finish the program. In case you are using the QuickBooks online edition, you just need to download the Sync with the PayPal app to integrate the two programs.
Get instant assistance with QuickBooks accounting software. Our QuickBooks experts are available 24x7 and resolve issues within minimum turnaround time. We support both US & Canada Editions of QuickBooks Software.We get help you on these QuickBooks accounting topics
- Import and Export
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Upgrade & Update
- Payroll Solutions
- Data Recovery and many more.