Read how to “reset QuickBooks registration timer” with ease. It is required that if you have purchased QuickBooks then you would have to register it with intuit within 30 days.
Reset QuickBooks Registration Timer
But if for some reason you are not able to get the code or you find that your Qbregistration.dat file is corrupted then here are the few steps you can follow along:
Recreate the .dat File in QuickBooks
- The very first you would need to do is locate your .dat extension file. You can find that within your C drive under Intuit/QuickBooks folder.
- Once you have located your QBregistration.dat file then rename it to QBREG.old.
- Now open up your Notepad and write down the code as (one code per line):
- YES “your QuickBooks registration number” “Your QuickBooks license number” “000073adbf3f”
- Now name your file as “QBregistration” and save it with the .dat extension.
- Save your data file in the same location where the original .dat file was located.
- Exit the window and log in to your QuickBooks account and you will see your QuickBooks registered and activated.
You can even give us a call at our QuickBooks Consultant and talk to our Experts now. You can also connect us via chat.