Here learn how to “Downgrade from QuickBooks Enterprise to Premier“. If yours is a small business and the number of products, customers and vendors do not exceed 14,500, you must have subscribed to QuickBooks Enterprise. However, later on, you must have realized that the QuickBooks Premier plan is a better fit for your business than the QuickBooks Enterprise. It will save you cost and will be economically better for your business.
But you should know about QuickBooks convert/migrate and downgrading from QuickBooks Enterprise to premier is a complex process and if you miss even a single detail, it will lead to damage and loss of information. So, it is better to choose a third-party service to do the same on your behalf.
- 1 Convert QuickBooks Enterprise to Premier through the Third Party
- 2 How to Downgrade From QuickBooks Enterprise to Premier
- 3 Standard Turnaround Time for Conversion by a Third-Party Service Provider
Convert QuickBooks Enterprise to Premier through the Third Party
Though, the third-party service provides guaranteed convert QuickBooks but is prudent to keep the backup of your QuickBooks enterprise version on the local drive of your computer. You should ensure to do that.
Total Time: 10 minutes
🔹 First of all, you will have to send your QuickBooks enterprise file to the third-party converter over a secured internet connection.
🔹 The third-party service provider will convert the QuickBooks enterprise file to the QuickBooks premier version.
🔹 After the conversion, they will send the converted file through the same secured internet connection.
🔹 In the next step, you will have to restore the converted QuickBooks premier file in the QuickBooks premier edition and verify your data.
🔹 All the data including memorized reports and transactions, customer, vendor, payroll details, and all the other details will be intact like it was in enterprise file.
How to Downgrade From QuickBooks Enterprise to Premier
The third-party conversion services generally offer the below services:
- They guarantee the 100% conversion of the data without any issue.
- They will convert all your data including the payroll data.
- They will fix all the errors like “enterprise file cannot be opened with non-enterprise version” or “unable to import the round-trip file”.
- They also offer the conversion facilities over the weekend so that it causes minimum disruption in your day to day business.
- They can also sign and execute a non-disclosure agreement for the safety of your data.
- They offer 100% conversion or no payment option.
Standard Turnaround Time for Conversion by a Third-Party Service Provider
The standard turnaround time for the conversion from a QuickBooks enterprise to a QuickBooks premier version is between 12 to 24 hours. And the third-party service provider offers guaranteed success or no charge facility.
Expedited turnaround time for conversion by a third-party service provider
In case you need urgent conversion service then the third-party service providers offer expedited conversion services as well. The expedited turnaround time for the conversion from QuickBooks Enterprise to a QuickBooks premier version is between 3 to 6 hours. The fee will be more than the standard conversion turnaround time. And the third-party service provider offers guaranteed success or no charge facility as they do in the case of standard turnaround time for conversion service. In case you have any further queries Downgrade enterprise to premier and how to downgrade QuickBooks company file, you can dial a QuickBooks support toll-free number.