Though QuickBooks is one of the best tool made available to us by Intuit but still people face issues in the program. If you are getting issues with your QuickBooks accounting software then you can straight away call your ProAdvisor. Other if you are already not in touch with them then you can give us a call our tech support number at 1800-865-4183.
Import QBB File into QuickBooks PRO 2020:
You may have many queries like how to import QBW file or how to import Qfx file or even how to import QBB file into your QuickBooks account, be it online, pro, or desktop version. But the solution to all of them will most likely remain the same.
If you want to import the (.QBB) file into your QuickBooks online then:
- Head over to your Quickbooks pro account, login into it.
- Go over to Companies section,
- Now Copy the company file into your Quickbooks online.
Though you can also Import QuickBooks Company file from QBO:
- Click on the Gear icon, this you can find on the top right corner of your quickbooks accounts.
- Now click on the Tools tab,
- Click import your Desktop data.
If you are still not able to figure out “how to import QBB file into QuickBooks pro” then now you would have to get in touch with us at our tollfree helpline number at 1800-865-4183.