Learn how to “print general ledger report in QuickBooks” for General Ledger. In double-entry bookkeeping, the QuickBooks general ledger basic is used along with the journal and trial balance to keep track of transactions and create necessary financial statements.
In QuickBooks, all transactions created by a user are automatically mapped to the corresponding journal and ledger accounts. The financial statements developed using a ledger are important for stakeholders to assess the health and performance of a business.
How to Print General Ledger Report in QuickBooks
QuickBooks enables you to export and print as many reports as you’d like. You can also print the report directly from QuickBooks Online. Once you’ve created the report, simply click on the option to print. The steps to print a general ledger in QuickBooks are provided below. From the aforementioned steps to create a General Ledger Report.
- Go to the Drop-Down menu in the upper right corner, and select Export to Excel.
- Download the File and Open it.
- Press CTRL + P to print the report.
How to Print a General Ledger with an Only Active Account in QuickBooks Desktop
- First, Go to Reports then List
- Now, click on Account List
- After that click on Customize Report, then search Active Status and click on OK
- From the Filters, search Active Status and tap OK
- Then click on Print and select Report option
- Finally, click on Print to print General Ledger
If you encounter any problem while using QuickBooks, you can get in touch with QuickBooks help experts.