At times the point of sale encounters an error that results in performance issues of the software. One such “QuickBooks Account Validation Error” this issue occurs during account validating.
To fix this error, Intuit recommends downloading, installing, and running the repair tool. This error can be fixed manually as well as automatically. Point of Sale is simple to use software that is used by millions of small businesses which helps to improve their sales and profit.
The software not only saves time for the user but also tracks sales and assists in the accounting and financial operations of the businesses. Well-designed POS software takes your business to a new level escalating efficiency, promoting profits, and helping to tune the business. The POS enables faster check out, quick tracking of inventory, creating reports, and many more.
How to Fix QuickBooks Account Validation Error
The suggested steps below to fix the error need to be followed step-wise for successful results and to resolve this QuickBooks POS error completely.
Step 1: Scan the Computer with Reimage Repair Tool
You can download this repair tool is simple and easy to use and can be downloaded free. The software allows you to scan detect and repair your computer for system errors like “An Error Occurred During Account Validation QuickBooks“. This tool is designed to identify the malicious items that are present on the computer.
- Download Reimage Repair Tool and save it on your Desktop so that it can be easily approached.
- Once downloaded the tool, click to navigate to the file location.
- Then the installation process starts. User Account Control is notified in case you run the program.
- Click the yes option to continue.
Step 2: Reimage Repair Tool Icon
- After the installation launch of the program, it will show a welcome screen.
- Allow the repair tool to start scanning automatically without choosing the box.
- Easily scan and click Install to start the installation process.
- The Reimage welcome screen will install itself on your computer.
- The tool downloads essential updates with strong internet connectivity.
Step 3: The Reimage Installer
- The tool automatically begins an initial scan of your computer to help determine the smooth functioning of your computer.
Step 4: Start Scan with Reimage Installer Tool
- After the scanning is successfully over the Reimage tool indicates to you about the damaged areas in your computer and whether the repair is required or not.
- In case you seek need to repair you have to click the Start Repair option in the bottom right corner.
- Once the Reimage completes its repair process of your computer it should be fixed quickly.
- You can restart your computer to complete the process.
How does it Function?
The repair tool smartly scans and diagnoses, then repairs, your computer with the in-built patent-pending technology that resolves all the errors faced by the Windows operating system registry structure. The repair tool is featured with potential capabilities to repair system freezing and rebooting issues, start-up customization, browser helper object management, program removal management, live updates, windows structure repair, etc.
You can report the issues to other QuickBooks Consulting firms like AskForAccounting that in houses highly capable and experienced Pro-Advisors who resolve all the complex Point of Sale errors and issue while installing/downloading QuickBooks point of sale in a very short wait time. The dedicated team assures first call resolution to their clients and is very prompt in according services.
For further details on the repair tool or the working procedure of the repair tool, you can contact QuickBooks customer Consultant. The Consultant executives are approachable through toll-free phone numbers, email, and online chat.