Figuring out the solution to the problem “Your forms were not sent because QuickBooks could not create the necessary PDF files” then let us show you why this happens.
QuickBooks provides some great solutions when it comes to accounting. The software is primarily designed to handle even the most complex of accounting tasks. There are multiple forms available in QuickBooks such as invoices, bills, accounts payable/receivable, and so on. All of these forms have pre built templates that can be customized by the user. You can simply create a new form, fill in the required data and save it. Once the form is saved, you can perform various tasks using it. Some of these tasks have been discussed later in this article.
Error: Your forms were Not Sent because QuickBooks could not Create the Necessary PDF Files
First, let’s address the error that you’re facing i.e.
- Component required for pdf print from quickbooks is missing.
- Whenever we try to print or save PDF for a form, the QuickBooks PDF engine runs.
- If this engine isn’t present or the installation files for it are damaged, then you’ll encounter an error.
QuickBooks PDF Converter Missing
One of the most annoying things about any software can be damaged installation files. If the files were not properly downloaded or installation encountered an error, then you simply have an incompletely installed software that at some point will start showing multiple issues. QuickBooks PDF converter missing problem is one of them.
To fix this, we must reinstall QuickBooks. There is currently no other way in which you can repair these damaged installation files other than the repair option or the reinstall option.
First let’s try and check pdf repair tool QuickBooks before making any other changes.
Note: Please create a backup copy of your company and configuration files. QuickBooks does not delete them when being uninstalled but you may still want a backup copy just in case.
To Repair QuickBooks Files, Follow the Steps Provided Below:
- Log into Windows with an administrator account. Since, we are going to make changes to the platform, we need administrator privileges.
- Go to Control Panel
- Click on Program and Features
- Select QuickBooks and Right Click on it
- From the provided options, select repair
Follow the instructions provided above to repair the software. If windows cannot repair the software by itself, then you yourself must manually reinstall the program. For doing so, you’ll need the setup for QuickBooks.
- Simply select Uninstall instead of repair in the program and features window. QuickBooks will delete all files except the company file and configuration files.
- Once the software is uninstalled from your system, you’ll get a confirmation message. Restart your system and begin with the installation of QuickBooks. If you need any help then ask for support.
- To install the software, launch the setup that you downloaded or got from Intuit. Follow instructions provided by the installation wizard. Once the software is installed on your system, restart your PC. Now, import the configuration and company file into QuickBooks and resume your work.
This should solve this particular issue with your PDF engine.
There can be multiple reasons for errors and issues in QB. For an average user, diagnosing these issues can be a headache. Without any proper solution, even the simplest problems like: “Your forms were not sent because QuickBooks could not Create the Necessary PDF Files” may appear big. Thus we suggest you to always remain connected. In error situations, you can always turn to us. We are QuickBooks technical support providers. We are available round the clock to assist QB users such as you. To know more, feel free to contact us at 1800-865-4183 (Toll Free.)
- How to know which version of the software I am using?
- To know the current version of your software, you can go to the Help menu and check the version. Also, you’ll be able to view whether or not you have all the updates installed for your version of QB.