Figuring out the solution to the problem your forms were not sent because QuickBooks could not create the necessary PDF files then let us show you why this happens.
QuickBooks provides some great solutions when it comes to accounting. The software is primarily designed to handle even the most complex of accounting tasks. There are multiple forms available in QuickBooks such as invoices, bills, accounts payable/receivable, and so on.
All of these forms have pre-built templates that can be customized by the user. You can simply create a new form, fill in the required data and save it. Once the form is saved, you can perform various tasks using it. Some of these tasks have been discussed later in this article.
Error: Your forms were Not Sent because QuickBooks could not Create the Necessary PDF Files
First, let’s address the error that you’re facing i.e.
- The component required for pdf print from QuickBooks is missing.
- Whenever we try to print or save PDF for a form, the QuickBooks PDF engine runs.
- If this engine isn’t present or the installation files for it are damaged, then you’ll encounter an error.
How to Fix QuickBooks Could Not Create the Necessary PDF Files Issue
To fix this, repair QuickBooks files and reinstall QuickBooks.
Method 1: QuickBooks PDF Converter Missing
One of the most annoying things about any software can be damaged installation files. If the files were not properly downloaded or installation encountered an error, then you simply have incompletely installed software that at some point will start showing multiple issues. QuickBooks PDF converter missing problem is one of them.
- To fix this, we must reinstall QuickBooks.
- There is currently no other way in which you can repair these damaged installation files
- Other than the repair option or the reinstall option.
- First let’s try and check the pdf repair tool QuickBooks before making any other changes.
Method 2: To Repair QuickBooks Files, Follow the Steps Provided Below
Log into Windows with an administrator account. Since we are going to make changes to the platform, we need administrator privileges.
- Go to Control Panel
- Click on Program and Features
- Select QuickBooks and Right Click on it
- From the provided options, select Repair
Follow the instructions provided above to repair the software. If windows cannot repair the software by itself, then you yourself must manually reinstall the program. For doing so, you’ll need the setup for QuickBooks.
Method 3: Un-install then Re-install QuickBooks
- Simply select Uninstall instead of repair in the program and features window.
- QuickBooks will delete all files except the company file and configuration files.
- Once the software is uninstalled from your system, you’ll get a confirmation message.
- Restart your system and begin with the installation of QuickBooks.
- To install the software, launch the setup that you downloaded or got from Intuit.
- Follow instructions provided by the installation wizard.
- Once the software is installed on your system, restart your PC.
- Now, import the configuration and company file into QuickBooks and resume your work.
This should solve this particular issue with your PDF engine.
QuickBooks Component Issue
Users may have the following issues when QuickBooks can’t complete the current action due to a missing component error message appears.
Symptoms of QuickBooks Component Required Error
- Having issues printing outside of QuickBooks Desktop is possible.
- The performance of QuickBooks Desktop may degrade.
- On your system, you can also experience difficulties opening PDF files.
- Simple tasks like running QuickBooks may take longer on Windows.
- The component required for PDF print from QuickBooks is a missing problem that could appear when creating, printing, or emailing a paystub or payroll report.
- When handling printing and PDF-related tasks QuickBooks hangs.
- QuickBooks Desktop could shut down and then reopen correctly.
The QuickBooks cannot finish the current action due to a missing component pdf warning may also be accompanied by a number of other printing and PDF difficulties. These include of:
- Your chosen printer, Microsoft XPS Document Writer, cannot be connected by the XPS port.
- The PDF Converter Activation Error 20, 30, or -41 was thrown by QuickBooks.
- You are unable to save as .pdf file.
- When installing PDF Converter, error 1722 or 1801 may appear.
- Your form or reports could not be saved by QuickBooks as a.pdf.
- It could not print to the printer
- There is a problem in printing transactions or reports.
- It is not possible to print directly to the QuickBooks PDF Converter.
- The device is not ready.
- There is no response from QuickBooks.
- At the time of attempting to reconcile accounts QuickBooks freezes.
- Unrecoverable error
- PDF Converter shows offline.
- The 32-bit applications’ print driver host is broken.
The severity of the QuickBooks missing pdf component Windows 10 problem is shown by this. It’s time to start investigating QuickBooks Missing PDF Component immediately.
In error situations, you can always turn to us. We are QuickBooks error consultant providers. We are available round the clock to assist QB users such as you. To know more, feel free to contact us via call or chat.
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the QuickBooks desktop missing component problem mean?
One of the most obvious causes of the problem is an outdated or missing version of Adobe Reader. if the Windows settings have the Microsoft XPS document writer disabled. The issue is frequently caused by an out-of-date QuickBooks application.
How can I fix QuickBooks’ missing PDF component?
● Update QuickBooks Desktop to the latest version.
● Acrobat Reader should be updated.
● Click on Acrobat > Help > Before restarting the computer, you have to save all of your work and check for updates.
What does component error mean?
This means that the library maintains a permanent reference to the component even after it has been unloaded. This results in a memory leak that can only be fixed by refreshing the page and unnecessary event notifications.
Get instant assistance with QuickBooks accounting software. Our QuickBooks experts are available 24x7 and resolve issues within minimum turnaround time. We support both US & Canada Editions of QuickBooks Software.We get help you on these QuickBooks accounting topics
- Import and Export
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Upgrade & Update
- Payroll Solutions
- Data Recovery and many more.