QuickBooks is a comprehensive solution which is developed and marketed by Intuit for small and mid-size industries. It is one of the best accounting software but on certain occasions it to crashes and you can see an error message with an error code getting displayed on your computer screen. One such error is “QuickBooks Error 1328“.
Before we can jump on to fix this error, we really need to understand why occurs:
“The technical error happens when you attempt to update or repair or even install the program in your system”
Solution for QuickBooks Error 1328:
Since there are many reasons on why you see QuickBooks error 1328, thus there are many different ways to fix it. Here we have discussed some of the them.
Solution I: Reinstall QuickBooks Using Clean Installation
- Here we would first uninstall the program.
- To open Run window, hold Windows Key and press R from your keyboard.
- In the search area of the Run Command window, type Control Panel and press OK.
- Go to Programs and Features
- From the lists of programs, choose QuickBooks software and then press the Uninstall/Change
- Now let the un-installation process take place without any interruption.
- Step 2: Renaming the install folders
To Install QuickBooks Clean Install Tool, follow the steps below:
- Download exe tool and save it locally on your computer desktop.
- Click on exe and open it.
- Select I Agree option when you see the license agreement on your computer screen.
- Choose your QuickBooks desktop software edition and then press Continue option from the dialog box.
- Select OK option as you notice a dialog box with a message, “Your program is now ready to clean install, please press OK to install the software to a default directory”.
Solution II: Manually Renaming the QuickBooks Installation Folders:
Open Windows Explorer on your screen and browse for hidden files. Locate them and rename each one of them for your windows.
- You can see the location of the folders below:
- C:ProgramDataIntuitQuickBooks (year)
- C:Users(current user)AppDataLocalIntuitQuickBooks (year)
- C:Program FilesIntuitQuickBooks(year)
- 64-bit version C:Program Files (x86)IntuitQuickBooks (year)
There are chances that while renaming the folders, you may be denied the access of the permission for renaming the folders. If this happens, then you will encounter an error. Then you will have to follow the steps below to resolve it.
- Go to the Windows Task bar and right-click on it.
- Go to the Task Manager
- From the Process tab, select the Image Name column header, so that you can easily arrange the processes taking place in alphabetical order.
- Click on the End Process for the following files:
- Press Yes option for the Warning Prompt message.
Solution III: Download and Install QuickBooks in your system
- Download the QBInstall Tool and save it on your desktop locally.
- After your downloading is finished, run the software in your system.
Solution IV: Check Internet Connection:
Other QuickBooks 13xxx Series Error:
The solution mentioned above will resolve your QuickBooks Error 1328. If you are not satisfied with the outcome or you need some technical support then dial for help at QuickBooks Support. They are QuickBooks customer support providing agency that provide 24*7 customer services, so you can call on their toll-free customer support number and they will instantly get in touch with you. You can also write an email to online email support or visit their website and request for online chat support.