Printing is one of the essential components of running a business. A business owner has to print reports, invoices, bills and so many other things. But QuickBooks the software still does cause some problems to its users. One such issue is at times is when you “Can’t Print From QuickBooks“.
While QuickBooks has made more or less everything in running a small or a medium-size business with its user-friendly features. This article will help you in determining the printing problem example and will help you fix your issue.
- 1 Resolution of Can’t Print From QuickBooks Issue
- 2 You can also Try the Following Below Mention Steps
- 3 Check the Printer Setup and Details in QuickBooks Desktop
- 4 Get solutions to all of your accounting and bookkeeping problems with industry leading experts
Resolution of Can’t Print From QuickBooks Issue
QuickBooks is updated to its latest release. Also, check that your computer is properly connected to the printer and the printer is well connected to the power supply. But if you still face QuickBooks freezes when printing issues then call for help.
Step 1: Check if Printing can be Done Outside QuickBooks
- The printer needs to be switched off.
- The computer has to be restarted
- Switch on the printer again.
- Ensure that the printer is correctly loaded
- Go to the Windows Start icon and click on it
- Select the Control Panel
- From there select and double-click on Printers and Faxes.
- On the printer do a right click and select Use Printer Online if it is showing Offline
- On the printer do a double click and then select Printer > Cancel All Documents
- Now you should close the window
- Once again do a right-click on the printer
- Select Properties
- Next click on the Print Test Page
Step 2: If the printer prints the test page, try to print a page from WordPad
- Go to Start > Run
- Key-in WordPad and click on OK
- On the WordPad enter some texts and select File>Print.
- Choose the correct printer and give the Print command
- Ensure that no error lights are there on the printer
- If there is then go to the manufacturer’s document and see the notes on the following
- The Printer Display Error Signal
- Won’t Print the Test Page
- Doesn’t Print from WordPad
You can also Try the Following Below Mention Steps
- You can rename QuickBooks Qbprint.qbp file and then try printing the document again.
- If you are still unable to print the document, then try to print a similar type file with similar format.
- You will then be able to see of the issue is with that particular file or the software.
- If you have been successful in printing the file of the same format then try to print the QuickBooks file that you have been trying to print.
- If the problem continues try to print the documents in single and smaller batches
- Also make sure that the driver of the printer is updated to the latest version.
Check the Printer Setup and Details in QuickBooks Desktop
- Ensure that the printer you are using is set as the default printer.
- From the QuickBooks Desktop menu Choose File >> Printer Set Up.
- Verify and select the right printer for each particular Form Name.
Ensure that the Printer name on the hardware matches the driver info.
- Ensure and check that the exact name of the printer hardware is in the list of the Setup.
- Choose File > Printer Setup.
- Next verify the name of the printer. In case it is incorrect, set up the correct one in your computer’s Printer Setup.
Printer is on Network or Local Setting
- If it is on a Network, validate the settings of the network correctly.
- If it is on Local, then there might be a problem with the computer. So validate the connection between the printer and the computer.
If you have any other driver, you can use that to print your document within QuickBooks.
Get Support For Printing Issues:
After trying every step above if you are still wondering why you can’t print from QuickBooks then, we suggest that you get yourself connected with the QuickBooks Error Support team to troubleshoot QuickBooks pdf and the print issue at the Toll-free number provided.