Users might face a problem where you cannot print the invoice on it because an error pops up and tells you that you cannot print the invoice because you do not have the specific font installed on the system. Well, this is one of the most common errors QuickBooks won’t print and can’t print. The QB Payroll help-team is going to help you out in learning all about “QuickBooks Printer Library Error“.
Description: You get to face the issue all of a sudden and the error that pops-up on your screen reads,
“The form you are about to print specifies the font [Franklin Gothic] which is not installed on this system. You may wish to install the font. Click OK to print anyway, or Cancel to skip printing this form.”
This error could have its roots in so many different aspects. We will figure out what could be causing the error to display on the screen of your computer system, which is most probably running on Windows 10 we suppose, for most of the errors take place on Windows 10.
- 1 Causes of QuickBooks Printer Library Error
- 2 How to Fix QuickBooks Printer Library Error:
- 3 FAQ’s
- 3.1 Can verifying Printer Connectivity fix QuickBooks Printer Library Error or allow me to print the library once again?
- 3.2 What error message do I get when QuickBooks Printer Library Error occurs?
- 3.3 How do I check if there is an Incorrect form Template in QuickBooks software?
- 3.4 Can I fix QuickBooks Printer Library Error by validating the font which is included in the invoice template?
Causes of QuickBooks Printer Library Error
The following reasons are the ones which make the Printer Library Error come to being:
- The specified fonts are not installed on your computer system.
- The fonts in the invoice mismatch.
- The printer is not supported.
- A driver is missing.
- Computer RAM is overloaded.
How to Fix QuickBooks Printer Library Error:
Follow below steps to fix issue..
Total Time: 15 minutes
Step 1: Verifying the Template’s Font
🔹 Launch your QuickBooks Desktop 2018
🔹 Go to Customers Choose Create Invoice.
🔹 Browse to the Formatting select Customize Data Layout.
🔹 Click Basic Customization.
🔹 Now, go to the section Change the Font For:
● Click Title. Then click the Change Font button.
● Go to Font, and select a font type.
● Click OK.
🔹 Now repeat the steps from a to d to change/verify the font for Company Name, Company Address, Labels, Data, Subtotals Label and Total Labels.
🔹 Ensure that the font type is the same for all the items mentioned above
🔹 Once you have verified the fonts for the entire template, try to print the invoice again.
🔹 You should be able to print the invoice now. If the problem persists, follow the next resolution.
🔹 Creation of a New Template- Call our QuickBooks experts to know the advanced steps.
I hope below mention solutions will help you to eliminate Intuit printer library error, If you are not able to resolve Intuit library error then call our QuickBooks Error Support support or also connect via live chat with our experts.
Can verifying Printer Connectivity fix QuickBooks Printer Library Error or allow me to print the library once again?
Yes, sometimes there is an issue that arises due to improper connectivity so if you verify the Printer Connectivity may resolve the error. This may also let you print QuickBooks Library from once again and you can check the connectivity by implementing the below steps:
● Open your QuickBooks software and then move to the File menu
● Select the option “Printer Setup”
● Once done then choose any of the transaction that you want to print
● Check the Printer Name that are displayed on your printer
● Make sure the name should be the same before preceding the print process.
What error message do I get when QuickBooks Printer Library Error occurs?
QuickBooks Printer Library Message: The form you are about to print does not fit on the page. You may wish to modify your print settings, such as portrait/landscape. Click OK to print anyway, or Cancel to skip printing this form.
How do I check if there is an Incorrect form Template in QuickBooks software?
Open QuickBooks Desktop and choose Customer. Click on the Create Invoice and choose Basic customization. Locate the change the font for the section and then hit on the Change Font. Find the Font and finally choose the Font type.
Can I fix QuickBooks Printer Library Error by validating the font which is included in the invoice template?
Yes, it can fix the error by following the below steps:
● First, open your QuickBooks and from customers menu
● Next, go to the Create Invoice >> formatting
● Now, click Customer Data Layout >> Basic Customization option
● After that, move to the “Change the Font for section”
● Select the Font and move to the option “Change Font”
● And then select a font type
● You have to perform the above steps again and again to change the font for the company address, company name, subtotals, labels data, labels, and total labels
● Select the same font type for every item because if you select different font then this error may come again and then click Ok
● Once the verification of the template is done then try to print once again.