With staunch feedback from loyal customers, the QuickBooks Desktop for Mac is back after 3 years. MAC OS devices are the top of the line choice of business professionals because of their efficiency and reliability features that are also easy to use and come with a great interface.
QuickBooks is all prepped up with its latest launch for MAC computers that is stacked up with comprehensive reporting for tax time, managing expenses, synchronizing bank records and payments and allowing direct import from Spreadsheet and the one-touch access over iCloud.
The suite is designed for easy upgrade and works quite well in sync with a number of other useful applications to form an ecosystem most appropriate for your business.
Here’s a Handy Rundown of the Advantages QuickBooks Desktop for MAC 2019
QuickBooks MAC 2019 has introduced several new features that are better equipped for future MAC OS and Mac devices likely to be announced by Apple in future.
- It helps you organize your business finances all at one place for easy access
- The new version helps in timely managing of expenses, stay in sync with bank records, and get valuable reports for tax filing purpose
- Advanced reporting modules: It lets an easy import of data from Excel, Quicken, and other software for formulating meaningful and comprehensive reports
- iCloud automatic document sharing: Easy connectivity enables documents to be shared across multiple devices and lets you open the company file from different locations and different Macs workbooks
- NEW Reconciliation Discrepancy report: Helps in quick identification of anomaly since last reconciliation. Helps spot the discrepancies between bank statements and QB records by showing transactions that were not cleared, modified, deleted, or voided to reconcile the balance correctly.
- Get a single view of your business with Company Snapshot
Enhanced Features of QuickBooks Desktop for MAC 2019
- Past Due stamp on invoices: Gets paid faster when “Past Due” stamp placed on an invoice. The stamp will show on prints and email to serve as an automatic reminder of invoices due that enable easy follow-ups.
- Customer and Vendor Center Email Tracking: Quickly track forms and emails sent to customers and vendors
- Categorize expense and create a chart which is helpful in the filing of form 990
- File attachments: You can attach and store receipts, estimates, and other related documents to the invoice and customer file
- Batched Invoicing: Multiple customers with same charges can be invoiced simultaneously in a batch
- Transfer Credits: Instantly transfer credits from one Customer Job to another Job
- Invoice Status Tracker: Covers full life cycle tracking of invoice payment from when it is sent, viewed, paid and deposited
- Mac software integration: Helps store companies, customers, and vendors info in Mac OS or Outlook address book that can be printed on envelopes or letters. Calendar can also be used for scheduling and making reminders.
- Data File optimization: This feature helps zip the company file size without removing any data.
- Import sales data from Square: If you are using Square for credit card processing, then you need not manually enter the sales data anymore, MAC lets you import credit card sales on a CSV file from Square
AskforAccounting 24*7*365 QuickBooks Support
As always any support related to QuickBooks is available via AskForAccounting QuickBooks experts 24*7 for any issues or queries related to QuickBooks. Our vast expertise in resolving a range of typical issues related to QuickBooks in a time-bound professional manner makes us the number one choice.
We are open 24*7*365 for all your queries and issues related to QuickBooks. Just call us on and get connected to our QuickBooks Expert who will help you guide through the setup and implementation of QuickBooks for MAC 2019.
You can avail our round-the-clock chat support or can drop an email detailing the issue you are facing with QuickBooks and our expert will get right back with the right solution in no time.