Quickbooks payroll item list missing
If you see certain items missing within your quickbooks payroll, then it is sure a cause of concern. With quickbooks payroll, you can:
- Easily create and distribute unlimited paychecks almost instantly.
- Calculate taxes on autopilot and thus avoid any penalties, due to non-payment or paying fewer taxes.
Quickbooks is very useful software that can incredibly automate your entire financial system. But if anything is not working right then immediate steps needs to be taken to fix it. The same is the case with payroll items list missing. If you see items like Medicare or social security or federal withholding missing then here is how you can fix. Just follow the steps:
- Make sure that your quickbooks payroll services are turned on and are active. In order to activate it, just go through the following steps:
- Click on the employees tab and choose Payroll service.
- Now make a selection on the Manage service key.
- Once you are done with this, you should see your payroll services active.
- Now make sure that you are getting all the payroll updates.
- Again click on the employees tab and choose on “Get payroll updates”.
- Now click on updates tab and then click Ok.
- Make an exit from the quickbooks company file and close the program.
- Now reopen the program and goto the company file.
- Now before you can do anything else, you will have to create a backup for your data. Inorder to create a backup goto the files tab and click “Create backup”.
- Resort your list then verify your data.
- Rebuild your data within your company file and all your payroll items should be visible.
Hope you are able to resolve your issue. If you are still facing trouble then dial our quickbooks phone number at 1800-940-7442 and get all the support now.