“QuickBooks POS 12 download” software from Intuit gives businesses the ability to develop into a bigger, full-benefit retail powerhouse.
Intuit manufactured the product to enhance past renditions, including highlights to additionally streamline everyday operations and furthermore empower versatile POS applications. What’s more, with simple QuickBooks Financial programming reconciliation, you can have full control over your business from a solitary arrangement.
QuickBooks POS Multi-Store v12 has been designed with new features which makes it furthermore easy for consumers to utilize the product more efficiently.
How to QuickBooks POS 2012 Download (12.0):
The software can be downloaded with ease using the link provided. Here is how you can QuickBooks POS download, install and run the software, all with ease:
Total Time: 25 minutes
🔹 Go to Downloads & Updates page (downloads.quickbooks.com/app/qbdt/products )
🔹 Select QuickBooks Point of Sale product
🔹 Select QuickBooks Point Of Sale Edition and Version
🔹 Select Download
Steps to Install QuickBooks POS 2012:
After downloaded and saved the QuickBooks Point of Sale installer, you may now Install it on your system.
- The moment you do that the .exe file will be installed on your desktop.
- Locate the file and double click on it.
- The pop up will appear which then will extract all your files and create a shortcut on your system.
- Once the process is successfully completed, run the QuickBooks point of sale software use it as per your means.
Highlights of QuickBooks POS 12.0:
Before you can go ahead with your QuickBooks download point of sale version 12, you would need to check your system requirements. Re-verify your system to check if your desktop is eligible to use the program.
Settle on Better Business Decisions
- More than 50 pre-fabricated deals, client and stock reports + capacity to alter your own
- Track worker hours and deals commissions
Take Your Business Mobile
- Ring up deals on your cell phone or tablet (iPad, iPhone, Android)
- Deals and stock data from your cell phone matches up with QBPOS programming
Rapidly, Easily Ring Up Sales
- Installments account that would allow you to acknowledge Visas, Masters, and any other card right in your product
- Permits rebates, returns, store credits and blessing receipts
- Track work requests and deals orders
Oversee Inventory Accurately
- Naturally, track stock as your offer and get things
- Create buy arranges consequently and pre-set stock levels
- Track various merchants, UPC codes, serial numbers and deals orders
Track and Reward Your Best Customers
- Track client contact and transaction information
- Select “send to” addresses for making mailing records and names
- Perceive your best clients with the Rewards Program
Simple to Set Up, Easy to Use
- View worked in instructional exercises for basic assignments and learn by case with the Practice File
- Import data and clients from Microsoft Excel
- Estimating Management Tools to update costs and make rebates crosswise over items and divisions
Oversee Up To 20 Stories From A Single Office
- Access to deals and stock reports for each storage area and at the “organization” level
- Track stock exchanges between stores
Works Alone or With QuickBooks Financial Software
- Exchange deals information and synchronize client data and accounts receivables with QuickBooks
- Send time cards to QuickBooks for finance handling
- Track insignificant money payouts
- Set up worker logins and security rights
MS Office Integration:
- Microsoft Excel 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013.
- Microsoft Word 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010 or 2013.
QuickBooks Desktop POS 12.0 System Requirements
- No less than 4 GB of RAM (6-8 GB suggested) for a solitary workstation establishment
- 1 GB of plate space (extra space required for information records)
- Single client: 2.0 GHz processor (2.8 GHz suggested). Numerous clients: 2.8 GHz processor (3.5 GHz suggested)
- Advanced for 1024×768 screen determination
- Windows requirements:
- Working Systems (North American forms of Windows as it were).
- Windows 10 (rendition 12 as it were).
- Windows 8 (see beneath for QuickBooks Point of Sale 2013 approach with respect to Windows 8.1*).
- Windows 7.
- Windows Server 2008 (SP1 or later emphatically suggested)
- Windows Server 2003
You can also Download Different QuickBooks Desktop POS Version/Edition
QuickBooks POS 19.0
QuickBooks POS 18.0
QuickBooks Desktop POS 12.0 Download Support
QuickBooks POS is an important software and with the release of version 12, it has achieved new heights of efficiency and effectiveness. V12 has some very attractive features which allow its users, to work on advanced and simplified software.
However, v12 has many new highlights which are not always understood and grasped. You can contact our QuickBooks point of sale support team at +1888-461-1609 and get insights about the software from the experts of the domain “QuickBooks POS 12 download and install”. They are available 24/7 to assist you and provide guidance as per your requirements and you can also connect through chat.