QuickBooks Error 1601, 1603 and 1642 encounters due to corrupted QuickBooks installation and corrupted Microsoft Windows Installer. QuickBooks Error 1601, 1603 and 1642 encounters due to inappropriate Installation & Updating and some Internal Issue.
You might find the issues while installing QuickBooks software, and then reinstalling the Microsoft. NET Framework. In case, you find the error message while modernizing the QuickBooks software, then reinstall by making use of clean install. Ensure to use the link from the downloaded page. QuickBooks experts are competent enough in resolving any kind of problematic issue by providing an appropriate solution and required explanation.
Note: If you are not able fixing the error manually or if the error continues, contact your MS Support or IT professional.
Causes of 1601, 1603 and 1642 Error when updating or installing QuickBooks
- Basically, this error occurs when the windows get affected by a virus or malicious device to an operating system.
- Secondly, it occurs when a QuickBooks downloading file is corrupted.
- Microsoft Windows installer gets corrupted.
- No permission/consent to install the QuickBooks software or a Windows Operating System.
- All computer files get locked.
Solution to QuickBooks 1601, 1603 and 1642 Error when updating or installing QuickBooks
Method I: Download QBInstallTool.exe files & run it.
- Firstly users need to download & install the QBInstallTool.exe file of 648 KB size into their computer.
- Users need to apply and save modifications on this file to the QuickBooks desktop.
- Double-click the given file to run the QBInstallTool.exe.
- Follow the next step, if the error continues to occur.
Method II: Fix to repair the MSXML 4.0
- First, select the type of the installation, and then choose CD or folder for installation of QuickBooks Software.
- Now chose the folder or insert the CD into your system. And stop the installation of the window by simply pressing the Alt+ F4 keys only when if it appears or opens on your desktop screen.
- Now the user requires following the given directions for the installation process of the MSXML 4.0 as briefly explained.
For Windows 7 & Vista:
- First, choose the start Key button.
- Remember if the CD drive is different and then substitute it by stating D.
For Windows XP:
- Click by choosing the start key button
- Then require entering the “msiexec.exe /fvaum “D:\QuickBooks\msxml.msi” in the screen or start that field and click OK
Need contact support from QuickBooks experts?
If this problem still persists then connect to our QuickBooks experts by calling at toll-free number 1-800-865-4183. The team experts are trained in innumerable errors and other services related to QuickBooks software. If you still encounter the QuickBooks Error code 1601, 1603 and 1642 when updating or installing QuickBooks, you can receive chat support via Live Chat Support. Our Certified specialists are well-informed and deliver feasible solutions on the encountered issue along with requirement explanations.