In this article read how to “QuickBooks Upgrade Company File” easy. and read things to convert or migrate QuickBooks. The rapid growth of data processing and increased demand to customize services in a more efficient, better way, propels the technology to grow. With each new version of QuickBooks, you get something extra.
Table of Contents
Points to Mind before Upgrade or Convert the Company File
- Only the user with Administrative rights can do it
- You should not upgrade the company file over a network.
- Once you have updated or converted the Company File, it cannot be opened in the older version.
How to QuickBooks Upgrade Company File
Users with QuickBooks Subscription can use the Easy Upgrade feature to automatically generate an updated copy of the most recent files.
- After updating to the newer version of QuickBooks, open it.
- Browse to the File menu and click Open Or Restore Company.
- Click on Open a Company file and then hit.
- Highlight the data file and select.
- (In case you see a window appear that asks you to Move Company File, follow the instructions given there.)
- Go through the information provided in the Update Company File For New Version.
- Click on the box to give your declaration that you understood it all, and then hit Update Now.
- You will see instructions about how to back up your file.
- Select Yes on the next prompt.
- Once you have updated the file, follow these instructions.
Following the method provided above, you should be able to QuickBooks upgrade the company file to a newer version. However, you can get in touch with the QuickBooks Consultant _AskForAccounting QuickBooks technical Consultant team for more information and other QuickBooks troubleshooting services.
You can give a call at our toll-free helpline number to speak to one of our QuickBooks Experts. Our AskforAccounting QuickBooks 24/7 helpdesk team has experienced QuickBooks experts who can help you in QuickBooks upgrade company files and any kind of error or issue instantly without any loss of productivity or your precious time.