In this article you read how to “Integrate QuickBooks with Zenefits“. Zenefit is a online domain that accords human relations services basically for small and medium sized businesses. It focuses on simplifying and easing the HR administration for the business and its employees without spending much of your resources. But with Zenefits QuickBooks integration you can expect a much powerful tool within the system.
- 1 Zenefits Eases the Complex Payroll Management Processes as the Software is Well Build with Features like:
- 2 What is the Process Integrate QuickBooks with Zenefits:
Zenefits Eases the Complex Payroll Management Processes as the Software is Well Build with Features like:
- Payroll Sync.
- Hiring and on boarding functionality.
- Round the clock QuickBooks user assistance,
- Well compliant with ACA regulations,
- Has the Employee directory within.
Zenefits easily integrates all of the company’s HR contribution into an easy usable online dashboard allowing the company owner to have maximum control authority, greater employee access, and greater confidence in its compliance. It offers the platform free for use and assist the best value to the startups who want an excellent HR service solution at an affordable price. It is considered as the best one for the small business, startups, or even individual HR managers who want to track entire team.
What is the Process Integrate QuickBooks with Zenefits:
QuickBooks is an easily usable business accounting software that is especially designed for gearing up the small businesses of all sectors and is also approved by the accountants. QuickBooks integrates effortlessly with Zenefits. This helps you send pay run entries from within QB and also helps you manage your books with data aggregated from your Zenefits account.
Now, Configuring QuickBooks:
In case you are using Zenefits, you can configure your QuickBooks integration by choosing the Add an App option on the main dashboard and then choose Intuit QuickBooks from the list. This requires administrator permissions on the QuickBooks account you want to link in order to configure the integration process.
Please note: If you are a Zenefits user then only you will be able to have Zenefits QuickBooks integrated with your account.
You also need to allow QuickBooks for the following fields in Zenefits:
- Fundamental company information
- Compensation of the employee
- Employment details of the employee
- Basic information about the employee
- Categories of employees
After the permission is granted you will be directed to the Quickbooks web page to complete the configuration. Also you have to visit to the Zenefits Payroll application and complete your payroll requirements to complete the configuration process.
When you are successfully done with the configuration, the green Connected status appears under the icon of the application.
How to Use QuickBooks Integration?
When QuickBooks and Zenefits are successfully synced, the QuickBooks app appears in the main administrator dashboard. You can utilize it by:
- Click on the QuickBooks app
- Choose Manage
- After the integration you will be able to see the synced employees in Quickbooks. It will be easy for you to manage your staff if you are using QuickBooks app.
- If in case you don’t want your QB account to remain connected with Zenefits then you have the option to do the same via Disconnect button.
Main Features of Zenefit Payroll – Integrate QuickBooks with Zenefits
The Zenefits Payroll accounts favor employee management on auto pilot and helps you with employees deduction and taxation. Zenefits Payroll accounts are embedded with the below mentioned features:
- Runs Automatic Pay Feature: Choose a recurring pay run schedule, and Zenefits Payroll generates individual payroll.
- Numerous Pay Schedules: Make payment to all the employees by the same schedule, or configure different pay schedules for different groups of employees.
- Fully Automatic Onboarding: The fresh hiring is automatically added to payroll. Zenefits Payroll will automatically distribute their initial check. The employee is enrolled to the payroll benefits and automatically calculate and add their deductions to payroll.
- Automatic Offboarding: If you no longer need an employee then at the time of termination Zenefits will automatically calculate their last paycheck. If needed then this paycheck may also include any unpaid PTO.
- Deductions: The automated deductions management accorded via Zenefits comprising health insurance, FSA, HRA, Commuter, 401( k ).
- Auto Salary, Deduction Updates: When there is a modification made in the payroll (like changes in address, salary, deductions, etc.) in Zenefits it will be automatically reflected in the payroll.
- Regular Compensation: With Zenefits, the wages can be automatically included within your recurring runs. Further bonuses and commissions can be added by the managers for direct reports in Zenefits, and the added amounts will be supplemented to payroll.
- Tax Deposits & Filing in 50 States Automatically: As part of its automation process, the program can calculate any withholdings and taxes if pending. Also file Federal, State, and Local business returns, and send W-2s to employees at the end of the year.
- Integration with Accounting Software: Easily export payroll reports to QuickBooks Desktop and online version.
- View Payroll on Timeline: Allows to view the history of every payroll change for every employee, when and by whom the modification is made.
- Smart Paystubs: The complete employee details are in the paystubs. Employees can view it anytime they want along with the reasons for changes such as the differences in deductions due to changes in enrollment or plans).
For more information how to “Integrate QuickBooks with Zenefits” you can connect with QuickBooks customer care support. You can connect with the team through phone, email or QuickBooks live chat support. Also you can connect with AskForAccounting, a renowned QuickBooks Support agency that employs a proficient team of QuickBooks professionals, who with their knowledgeable and experience assure complete feasible support in a very short time. Call to our Toll-free QuickBooks support number and garner immediate support.