In this article, you read how to “Integrate QuickBooks with Zenefits”. Zenefits is an online domain that accords human relations services basically for small and medium-sized businesses.
It focuses on simplifying and easing the HR administration for the business and its employees without spending much of your resources.
QuickBooks with Zenefits
But with Zenefits QuickBooks integration you can expect a much more powerful tool within the system. Zenefits easily integrates all of the company’s HR contributions into an easily usable online dashboard allowing the company owner to have maximum control authority, greater employee access, and greater confidence in its compliance. It offers the platform free for use and assists the best value to the startups who want an excellent HR service solution at an affordable price. It is considered the best one for small businesses, startups, or even individual HR managers who want to track the entire team.
Zenefits Eases the Complex Payroll Management Processes as the Software is Well Build with Features like
- Payroll Sync.
- Hiring and onboarding functionality.
- Round-the-clock QuickBooks user assistance,
- Well compliant with ACA regulations,
- Has the Employee directory within.
How to Integrate QuickBooks with Zenefits
QuickBooks is an easily usable business accounting software that is specially designed for gearing up the small businesses of all sectors and is also approved by accountants. QuickBooks integrates effortlessly with Zenefits. This helps you send pay run entries from within QB and also helps you manage your books with data aggregated from your Zenefits account.
Now, Configuring QuickBooks
In case you are using Zenefits, you can configure your QuickBooks integration by choosing the Add an App option on the main dashboard and then choosing Intuit QuickBooks from the list. This requires administrator permissions on the QuickBooks account you want to link in order to configure the integration process.
Please note: If you are a Zenefits user then only you will be able to have Zenefits QuickBooks integrated with your account.
You also need to allow QuickBooks for the following fields in Zenefits:
- Fundamental company information.
- Compensation of the employee.
- Employment details of the employee.
- Basic information about the employee.
- Categories of employees.
After the permission is granted you will be directed to the Quickbooks web page to complete the configuration. Also, you have to visit the Zenefits Payroll application and complete your payroll requirements to complete the configuration process. When you are successfully done with the configuration, the green Connected status appears under the icon of the application.
How to Use QuickBooks Integration?
When QuickBooks and Zenefits are successfully synced, the QuickBooks app appears in the main administrator dashboard. You can utilize it by:
- Click on the QuickBooks app.
- Choose Manage.
- After the integration, you will be able to see the synced employees in Quickbooks.
- It will be easy for you to manage your staff if you are using the QuickBooks app.
- If in case you don’t want your QB account to remain connected with Zenefits then you have the option to do the same via the Disconnect button.
Main Features of Zenefit Payroll – Integrate QuickBooks with Zenefits
The Zenefits Payroll accounts favor employee management on autopilot and helps you with employee deduction and taxation. Zenefits Payroll accounts are embedded with the below-mentioned features.
- Runs Automatic Pay Feature: Choose a recurring pay run schedule, and Zenefits Payroll generates individual payroll.
- Numerous Pay Schedules: Make payment to all the employees by the same schedule, or configure different pay schedules for different groups of employees.
- Fully Automatic Onboarding: The fresh hiring is automatically added to the payroll. Zenefits Payroll will automatically distribute their initial check. The employee is enrolled in the payroll benefits and automatically calculates and adds their deductions to payroll.
- Automatic Offboarding: If you no longer need an employee then at the time of termination Zenefits will automatically calculate their last paycheck. If needed then this paycheck may also include any unpaid PTO.
- Deductions: The automated deductions management accorded via Zenefits comprising health insurance, FSA, HRA, Commuter, 401( k ).
- Auto Salary, Deduction Updates: When there is a modification made in the payroll (like changes in address, salary, deductions, etc.) in Zenefits it will be automatically reflected in the payroll.
- Regular Compensation: With Zenefits, the wages can be automatically included within your recurring runs. Further bonuses and commissions can be added by the managers for direct reports in Zenefits, and the added amounts will be supplemented to payroll.
- Tax Deposits & Filing in 50 States Automatically: As part of its automation process, the program can calculate any withholdings and taxes if pending. Also file Federal, State, and Local business returns, and send W-2s to employees at the end of the year.
- Integration with Accounting Software: Easily export payroll reports to QuickBooks Desktop and online version.
- View Payroll on Timeline: Allows to view the history of every payroll change for every employee, and when and by whom the modification is made.
- Smart Paystubs: The complete employee details are in the paystubs. Employees can view it anytime they want along with the reasons for changes such as the differences in deductions due to changes in enrollment or plans).
For more information on how to “Integrate QuickBooks with Zenefits,” you can connect with QuickBooks customer care Consultant.
You can connect with the team by phone, email, or QuickBooks live chat Consultant. Call our Toll-free QuickBooks Consultant number and garner immediate Consultant.
Get instant assistance with QuickBooks accounting software. Our QuickBooks experts are available 24x7 and resolve issues within minimum turnaround time. We support both US & Canada Editions of QuickBooks Software.We get help you on these QuickBooks accounting topics
- Import and Export
- Data Conversion
- Payment Solutions
- Upgrade & Update
- Payroll Solutions
- Data Recovery and many more.