Work can be monotonous and doing the same work every time to fulfill the same need is uninteresting. Invoices are part of QuickBooks. Using and creating invoices in the same format is a waste of valuable time. How about “creating recurring bills in QuickBooks” online and making the boring task less boring?
It is possible with QuickBooks as it ensures convenience and efficiency to the users. Moreover, this great feature helps you to make QuickBooks automatically email invoices. This helps the users set up recurring invoices for customers on a regular basis.
One benefitted from the standard format that will be saved for future use. In QuickBooks language, the recurring invoice setting is known as Memorized. At the intervals set by you, it reminds you together with send a copy to the customer. After having known the positive side of it, one must also know the way you can get started with QuickBooks online. Thus here is:
How to Create Recurring Invoices in QuickBooks
- Log in to QuickBooks and then on the top of the screen, you will find Customers. From the options in it, choose Create Invoices.
- If you want to customize an invoice in QuickBooks then check out the link.
- From the list of customers, select the customer you would like to create an invoice for.
- Now that you want to set up a recurring invoice for the same customer, click on Automatically Enter and then enter the schedule you desire.
- If you are really busy and can’t keep a tab of your work in the midst of business.
- You can choose to Remind Me option after which enter the schedule for reminders.
- Click OK to save the settings.
- Now click Cancel to close the window in which you have created the invoice.
- The next step is to select Edit on the top Menu bar to select Memorize Invoice.
- Do choose a name for your invoice to avoid any confusion and then press Enter.
- If the recurring invoice is to be entered for a set interval, you can click on Automatically Enter to enter the desired schedule.
- Follow the previously mentioned process to save changes and then close the window.
- Now select File from the top Menu bar and then choose to Send Forms so that you can email the invoices to the customers who are supposed to get them.
- You will be displayed all the saved recurring invoices of customers.
- From the display, choose the invoice you want to send us an email to a specific customer.
- You also have the privilege of Select All so that you can send invoices in bulk.
- After the step, click on Send Now.
- By clicking on that, you are in a way instructing QuickBooks to send the invoices which are set for recurring use to be sent to the customers.
The best part about these recurring invoices in QuickBooks 2016 is that once the invoice has been emailed, the customers have the liberty to choose View Option Now. On this tab, there will be another Pay Now tab. This will appear on the top right corner of the customer’s screen. If the customer chooses to Pay Now, then you will be informed of the payment as soon as it gets credited to your bank account. Doesn’t this enlighten you with the possibility of getting the hectic invoicing task done in the wink of an eye?
It is very easy to get things done with QuickBooks, all you need is the right expert knowledge and who is better than us. Thus if you need any further queries related to online accounting then give a call to us at QuickBooks Consultant.