QuickBooks is a boon to small and medium-sized business owners. It provides many features and benefits to the business owners with all the data in the place with the ease of operating everything from one place and “Connect your American Express Business account to QuickBooks Online“.
You can select the QuickBooks version as per your need and business requirements. QuickBooks Online is a cloud-based version that is a cloud-based version that provides a robust feature, strong accounting, online payroll, attractive invoices plus many more features. Today’s article will show you how to connect your American Express business account to QuickBooks Online.
Table of Contents
Steps to Connect the American Express Business Account to QuickBooks Online
Online banking is one of the best features of QuickBooks online. If you connect your account QuickBooks download automatically and categorize the transactions for you. You can follow the below steps to connect and make connect the American Express Bank Account to QuickBooks Online.
Step 1: First you need to create the American Express Business account on your chart of accounts
- Go to Accounting >> Select Chart of Accounts
- Select New to create a new account
- Now choose the credit card from the drop-down menu given
- Mention the account name
- Once it is done save and close
Step 2: Now you need to connect the American Express Business account to QuickBooks online
- Firstly go to the Banking menu or Transactions menu
- If you are selecting an account the first time then select Connect on the page that comes.
- However, if you have already connected the online banking account to QuickBooks then you need to select Add Account
- Search and choose American Express Business credit card
- Select continue
- When a new window comes, do sign up with the American Express login credentials. Use the instructions to use coming on the screen for the additional security
- Now select the account which you need to connect with QuickBooks
- For every account select the account type from the drop-down menu.
- This is that account that you have created earlier in the above step
- Select the date range to download
- Select connect
It’s done now and your American Express Business account is connected to the QuickBooks online. It will automatically download and then import the transactions and that’s why you don’t have to enter them manually. You can see them in the Transactions menu or Baking menu. Now you are ready to add, match, and review. You can attach one American express Business login to your QuickBooks company. However, you can connect many cards to log in.
To know more get connected with the QuickBooks Consultant Helpdesk. Experts are available 24*7 and are ready to solve all your issues and errors. QuickBooks technicians are polite, professional, and trained enough to rectify all types of issues efficiently and quickly. You can also email email@example.com or fill out the contact us form to get a callback from QuickBooks Technicians.