If you are facing issues with QuickBooks Print and PDF, PDF converter feature within your QuickBooks then you would need to consider deleting it. But before doing the hard work, let’s check out if we can fix and repair the existing “QuickBooks PDF application“.
If you need to convert a file or form into a PDF document, the QuickBooks PDF Converter is the tool that helps you. It’s easy to use, convert multiple files at once, and can handle most conversions with no problems.
Table of Contents
Steps How to Reinstall QuickBooks PDF Converter
- Click on the windows button and in the search box provided, enter the run command.
- Now a run dialogue will appear.
- Now simply copy and paste this command “%TEMP%”.
- Open up the properties tab by right-clicking on some vacant space.
- On the dialogue box that appears, ensure that you have granted full access to every user who logs in.
- When all set and done, perform the same function of converting your QuickBooks file and see if you face the same issue.
If you find no luck in repairing and fixing the QuickBooks PDF Converter then the only option left with you will be to delete the app and reinstall it back again. Here we will share both the aspects wherein you would first need to remove the application and then install it again. With that said, let’s check out how to do that all step by step…
Delete Your PDF Application from QuickBooks
- In order to delete the application, you would need to log in to your system as an Admin.
- Click on the start menu and choose to select faxes and Printers.
- This you can find on the control panels tab.
- To navigate to Printers & faxes tab.
- Click on the Start button on the lower left bottom of your desktop screen.
- This will open up the list of options.
- Select the control panel option and then hit the printer and faxes tab.
- Now a new dialogue box will open that will have the list of all the printers.
- Open up the options tab by right-clicking on the QuickBooks PDF icon.
- Choose to delete the file.
- The program will now ask for your confirmation. Agree to it and exit the window.
- When all is done, you will successfully be able to delete the application from your system.
Fix and Repair QuickBooks PDF Converter Error
- Log off from your QuickBooks accounting software and exit from the window.
- Now on your desktop, you would need to open up the options tab. This you can do by:
- Right-clicking on the QuickBooks icon,
- And selecting properties from the options menu.
- This will open up a different dialogue box with all the details of the file.
- From here choose the locations tab.
- Here you will see the exact path, where the QuickBooks software has been stored.
- Copy the path and navigate your system the exact same way.
- You will now see the install.exe file.
- Right-click on the file to choose the install option.
- This will be required to reinstall the PDF converter in your system again.
- When the installation process is completed, hit OK.
- This would mean that the PDF file has been installed again.
- Now go to the start button and choose the control panel again.
- Here choose the printer option to see the list of printers active.
- One of the printers will be named Amyuni.
- Right-click on it to choose to rename the printer after QuickBooks PDF.
- Though this is an optional step, would be required for future references.
- Now login to your QuickBooks account and perform the same task that was given issues earlier and hopefully the issue will be resolved.
If you face the issue again “Repair QuickBooks PDF Converter” then we would request you talk to our QuickBooks error Consultant professionals. To give us all, dial our toll-free helpline number and resolve your issue in a matter of minutes.