QuickBooks helps in organizing the financial documents and reports of your business. But it can be quite frustrating when the software causes problem while using it. One such issue is “QuickBooks Update Error 12152“.
Such an issue can occur due to the internet connection getting disconnected randomly or because it might have encountered some other issues. Such an issue creates many more glitches and makes it difficult to update work. It also becomes quite a problem in connecting with the server.
- 1 QuickBooks Update Error 12152: Why it Occurs:
- 2 How to Fix QuickBooks Update Error 12152?
QuickBooks Update Error 12152: Why it Occurs:
As mentioned earlier, the primary cause of the error is due to unstable internet connection. This results in the software not being able to connect to the server that would provide the required updates. Hence before starting to fix the error ensure that the internet connection is stable.
Update Error 12152 Symptoms
- The error appears when a program crashes the dynamics of windows
- The device crashes when you are running similar programs on the system while showing the error 12152.
- The error is displayed on the screen
- The device freezes for few minutes.
Causes of QuickBooks Update Error 12152
- QuickBooks is unable to read license data.
- Some new windows API keys do not work properly.
- Failed and wrong installation in QuickBooks software.
- Invalid sections in the windows registry due to un-installation of programming.
- Malware or infectious assault may cause the error.
- There has been improper framework shutdown for some reasons.
- Deleting of an important framework document or registry section.
How to Fix QuickBooks Update Error 12152?
QuickBooks update error 12152 generally displays when there is something wrong with the user’s internet settings. Here learn the solutions steps to fix update error 12152.
Total Time: 30 minutes
Step 1: Adjust the Date & time of Your System
🔹 See the date and time on your system.
🔹 Give a right click on the clock.
🔹 Now adjust the date & time.
🔹 Now restart you QuickBooks desktop and check the error codes.
Step 2: The Internet Connection is Stable on your System
🔹 Check that the internet connection is stable on your system.
🔹 Next run the program.
🔹 Go and launch the internet settings options.
🔹 Next click on the advanced options.
🔹 Next click on the advanced reset options.
Step 3: Install and Launch the QuickBooks File Doctor application
Step 4: Log in as Administrator & Select the Latest System to Restore that Point
🔹 Close the QuickBooks and your PC.
🔹 Restart the PC.
🔹 Log in as administrator tab.
🔹 Go to the start key button and click on it.
🔹 Next click on all programs > accessories > system tools and ultimately click on the restore button.
🔹 A new window will open. Select Restore my PC as the earlier time option tab.
🔹 After this click on the next heading.
🔹 From the list select ‘restore the point’ and click on it. From the displayed screen now select the latest system to restore that point.
🔹 Next click on the next tab.
🔹 A new window, which is the confirmation window click on the ‘Next’ icon.
🔹 Once the restoration is complete, you have to restart the PC.
In case you face any difficulty in following these steps or you still complain about QuickBooks error 12152 and any Payroll error in QB then connect with our QuickBooks error support team now. Our customer service department will assure that you get the right technical support.