With QuickBooks, users can not only create labels, forms, invoices, bills and reports but also print them out. You can either use a simple printer or a specific label printer for printing labels from QuickBooks. Though printing is easy but the point is “How to print address labels from QuickBooks” with ease.
Labels are quite useful, especially for retailers and manufacturers. For instance, retailers and manufacturers might need mailing labels for sending products, raw materials, assemblies or subassemblies via mail. Manually creating each and every label can be arduous. Users already have all the information present in QB, which can then be directly printed out.
QB versions that support this feature.
QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks for Mac support printing labels. Other versions of QB such as QB POS also have the feature of printing out labels. Platforms such as QB online do not yet support label printing.
Steps to print address labels from Quickbooks:
- Log into QuickBooks.
- Click on file menu. If you cannot view the file menu then press the alt key to toggle it.
- Click On Print Forms.
- Select Labels.
- A new window titled ‘Select Labels to Print’ will pop up. You can print out labels for the following options:
- Print Labels for Particular Names.
- Print Labels By customer Type.
- Print Labels by Vendor Type.
- Print Labels with Zip Codes that start with “…”.
- Select the field that you want to sort labels by.
- Now you will see 3 options appearing on your screen. Select them on the basis of your requirement. These 3 options are as follows:
- Print Ship to addresses where available.
- Print labels including inactive names.
- Print labels for jobs.
- Click on Ok.
- Select the printer that you want to use for printing out the labels.
- Select print options on the basis of your requirements.
- Click on Print.
Users can save labels as PDF. This will enable them to print these labels out on a later date. Also, you can export a list of labels to Microsoft Office and then generate hard copies of them through Microsoft excel or word.
Users have various options to select from when printing out labels from QuickBooks. Hence, these labels become highly customizable. You can also use custom templates for printing out labels from QuickBooks.
QuickBooks Online users don’t have a feature that lets them directly print out labels. This becomes a hindrance for many of their users. Still, QB online has an app store of itself where you can find third party apps that might cater to your requirements. You can simply add multiple apps to QB online.
Many of these apps are provided by their parties. Not all apps are provided by Intuit. Make sure to go through terms and conditions of third party apps that you might want to install.
If you still encounter issues or errors or your query “How to Print Address Labels from QuickBooks” is still unanswered then feel free to contact us. Our certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors will guide you through the whole process.
Still in Doubt…!
Request a Call Back
Talk to our Quickbooks Proadvisor and resolve your issue over a phone call.