TSheets is a cloud-dependent time tracking & scheduling solution for QuickBooks Online for small business organizations. Through which they can easily, review & modify time. This solution operates with Full-Service Payroll & QuickBooks Online Enhanced Payroll which further saves time. This blog will cover how to integrate TSheets and QuickBooks Online.
Benefits of TSheets in QuickBooks online:
- It Syncs with QuickBooks Online to monitor time for jobs, classes, customers & payroll
- It saves dollars by eliminating manual data entry and avoiding costly mistakes
- Accelerate payrolls to save time
- Facile time tracking as per service, customer & class
- Optimize billing time
- Reduce payroll expenses
- Cover job costing requirements
How to integrate TSheets and QuickBooks Online?
Follow the below-given instructions for already existing accounts in QuickBooks:
Step 1- QuickBooks Online integration add-on installation:
- Locate TSheets, select Feature Add-ons and after that click on Manage Add-ons
- Search QuickBooks Online Integration and hit on install
- Choose Connect to QuickBooks which will displays Intuit log-in page
- Login with intuit provided credentials ,if there are multiple organizations then choose the one you need to link
- Choose Authorize then the message named you are
- Now connected will appears and opens a preferences dialog box
- Locate Apps.com, discover TSheets Time Tracking and then click on Learn more
- A window will appears ,sign in through your QuickBooks online account
- Select the listed company you want to integrate
- A Setup TSheets Time Tracking window page will appears, Sign in with an existing account or run a free trail
Step 2: Select the files to import in QuickBooks Online
- Navigate preference window and then choose the elements that you wish to import into TSheets with associated QuickBooks account
- Wipe-out entire users:
There are many existing employees in to TSheets that are not connected with QuickBooks account ,you can choose preferred one to archive it upon the initial sync
- Import jobs & customers:
You can import entire active customers along with their jobs into TSheets to let employees to track time. This can be attaching to an individual employee or all employees.
- Display service elements:
Deliver list of service elements that employee can select to track time
- Billable information:
Through this option employees can notify the billable time
- Display class:
It shows list of classes through employee can choose a list to track time.
Step 3-Import through QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Updates and modifications imports into TSheets after every single minute automatically. The sync log will appears frequently after one import.
- If you want to block the import, you need to locate QuickBooks and then choose preferences
- Below the Automatically import change button, de-select the element you want to restrict for an automatic import
- In case if you want to stop complete automatic import then clear the automatic import button
- A manual import is allowed if required
- To perform manually go to the right side of TSheets, choose QuickBooks and then hit on import.
Step 4-Map payroll components:
- To use TSheets and QBO integration for payroll, choose the use QuickBooks Online for payroll field located in QuickBooks Online Integration Preferences
- Payroll items:
If these items are imported upon initial sync, they will map automatically to the matching time types don’t forget to cross check it and make settings if required.
Consult QuickBooks professional:
Now, you know what and how to Integrate TSheets and QuickBooks Online. If you still have any questions or face any QuickBooks error connect the QuickBooks Technical support team at 1-800-865-4183. The expert’s team is glad to be there for you all the time and help you to resolve glitches in time. If there occur an issue while calling you can do a live chat with one of the professionals or send an email along with a query.