The “QuickBooks Sync Manager Error” happens when the user tries to synchronize their data but there are some issues with the company data file. This error does not allow you to open the QuickBooks software on your desktop. So, below you get more reasons for this error and the solutions also to get it resolved on your own.
Intuit Sync Manager error: there was an error loading the file from path...
What is QuickBooks Intuit Sync Manager and How Does it Work?
The QuickBooks Sync Manager or Intuit Sync Manager is the inbuilt feature of your QuickBooks software that is present in the QuickBooks Enterprise, Pro, and Premier. This manager helps you in synchronizing all the data of your company files with the online services. So after subscribing to the software do the setup of this feature for synchronizing your data easily whenever required.
Intuit Sync Manager is software running on Microsoft Windows that deals with the QuickBooks Desktop products. This exceptional software runs on computers in the background, and can’t be uninstalled or stopped from running. It can easily exchange information between a data version and a QuickBooks desktop database which is stored in the cloud servers of Intuit. Changes will be sent to the cloud of desktop data, as well as changes made to the cloud copy of data will be sent back to the Desktop. Moreover, it allows cloud-based add-on products to get the work done with desktop data.
Causes of QuickBooks Sync Manager Error
• The setting of the firewall in your system blocks the entrance to the main server.
• The files of the program are missing or damaged.
• When you try to transfer data and network problem happens.
• There are many corrupted folders or files in the software folder.
How to Fix Intuit, QuickBooks Sync Manager Error
Following are the solutions to fix QuickBooks Sync Manager Error.
Solution 1: Change the Name of the Intuit Sync Manager Folder to fix QuickBooks Sync Manager Error
- First of all, close the QuickBooks by exiting all.
- Now, go to the icon of Sync Manager then right-click on it.
- From options, select the Exit Sync Manager option.
- Search for the folder name SyncManager.
- To change the name of it right-click on it and then click on Rename it to SyncManager.old.
- Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows.
- Vista: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Intuit\SyncManager.
- Windows XP: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Local .Settings\ApplicationData\Intuit\SyncManager
- Type the old at the end of the folder name and then save it.
- Run the QuickBooks and then open the QuickBooks Sync Manager in it.
- The folder is created automatically with the name Sync Manager.
- Click on the Sync Now button to synchronize the company data.
Solution 2: Reset the Intuit Sync Manager
- Open the QuickBooks software.
- Now go to the Help menu option.
- Then select the Manage Data Sync option.
- After that, reset the Intuit Sync Manager.
- A message appears on your screen in which click on the option Reset Data Sync.
- Now Sign in to the Sync Manager using your account information.
- Now follow the instructions shown on your screen to complete the setup successfully.
Solution 3: Re-install the QuickBooks Software
- Firstly, uninstall the QuickBooks software using the Control Panel.
- Go to the Intuit Folder in the C: drive and rename the folder.
- Open the Task Manager by right-clicking on the Taskbar of windows.
- Click on the Processes tab.
- In this tab, click on the heading column and then click on the option alphabetical order to get the list in order and you can easily get your processes.
- Then stop all the processes named.
- QBDBMgr.exe files
- Click on the End Processes button to stop all of it from running in the background.
- A warning message window pops up in that click on the Yes button and proceeds to the next step.
- Now again install the QuickBooks software properly and completely in your system.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Sync Error 17_7300
This QuickBooks Sync error 17_7300 happens when the data that is downloaded is not written while performing the Synchronizing process. When the system of the user blocks the write-back then this error is displayed on your screen.
The solution is…
- Open the QuickBooks in your system.
- Then open the company file in it.
- Click on the Edit menu option.
- Select the option Preferences from the further list.
- Now integrate the applications.
- For this, check that the checkbox is checked saying “Intuit Sync Manager” if not then choose it.
- Now go to the Company Preferences tab.
- In this tab, click on the option Sync now to Sync your QuickBooks account with the Intuit Sync Manager.
- Now the integration is done by resolving the error.
Steps to Fix QuickBooks Sync Manager Error in Windows 10
When you update your Windows operating system to Windows 10 and then try to use the QuickBooks Sync Manager but it causes the error. This happens because of some missing or corrupted files. Follow the steps to get it resolved:
- Rename the Intuit Sync Manager folder.
- Now Exit from the file of QuickBooks.
- Then right-click on the QuickBooks Sync Manager icon and then select the Exit option.
- Search the folder of Sync Manager.
- Then rename it by clicking on the rename option after right-clicking on the folder.
- Add the old one at the end of the file name and save it.
- Open the QuickBooks software again.
- In the software, open the Intuit Sync Manager.
- The folder is created in its destination automatically when you run the feature.
- Now select the option Sync Now.
- Select the company data file to sync and it is done.
QuickBooks 2014 Sync Manager Error
The QuickBooks 2014 Sync Manager Error happens when your program file is missing or damaged in Intuit Sync Manager.
You have to fix it with a few simple steps. These steps are as follows:-
- First of all, rename the folder named Intuit Sync Manager
- You have to close the Intuit Sync Manager
- Then right-click on the folder
- Choose Rename option
- Type OLD at the start or end of the file name then press Enter button
- Now the file name got changes
- Open the QuickBooks and then open the Intuit Sync Manager
- After opening it the Sync Manager folder is created automatically
- Click on the Sync option that syncs all the Company data.
QuickBooks Sync Error 17_7118
- You have to first close Sync Manager
- Open the System Tray
- Right-click on the Sync Manager Icon
- Click on the Edit option
- Close the Sync Manager
- Close the QuickBooks company file
- Now, close the QuickBooks software
- Again, open the QuickBooks only
- Won’t open the company file
- Update the QuickBooks Desktop to the latest version
- After that, open the Intuit Sync manager then do check the version from the Help menu
- You have to sync the data to check for the error.
QuickBooks Sync Error 5_ 13944
- Check that the URL that is related to Sync Manager is blocked by the firewall and internet security
- You have to set the exceptions for URLs in the security software you are using
- Now open the SyncManager folder and then remove the crt file
- Install the QuickBooks Sync Manager or do reset the settings of Sync if installed on your computer
- Again, Sync the data to check that the error is resolved.
These are the solutions from which you have to choose one according to your reason or cause. It resolves your QuickBooks Sync Manager error so that you can easily use the synchronization feature. The team is also here to help you by providing you with the best assistance 365 days a year.
You can ask your question via 24/7 live chat or email at [email protected] The team has years of experience understanding and resolving all the glitches in less time. You can also reach the QuickBooks Error Consultant team to know to fix sync manager errors and know how to remove Intuit sync manager and get it done according to your requirements whenever needed.
Get solutions to all of your accounting and bookkeeping problems with industry leading experts
What does Intuit Sync Manager do?
Intuit Sync Manager is the method that helps in securely synchronizing all the QuickBooks company file data with the Intuit online services (3rd party applications). It also provides some internal add-on services such as integration with Intuit 1099 e-file service as well as recurring credit card payments.
How to Turn Off QuickBooks Sync Manager to fix QuickBooks Sync Manager Error
You can simply turn off QB Sync Manager from startup entry to keep it loading after login. Now, to turn off the startup entry:
● Go to Start >> Run and then type MSConfig and press Enter
● Now, a System Configuration utility window will open
● Next, select the Startup tab and then deselect the IntuitSyncManager entry
● Click the Ok button to close the system configuration utility window
● Now, you are prompted to restart the system
● After reboot, the Intuit Sync Manager is no longer loaded at startup
● The System Configuration utility also displays an informational message regarding the changes made above.