In this article accounting users read what is “RepairDesk” software, “benefits” and “Integrate QuickBooks with RepairDesk“. Accounts and finance management is a key to the flourishing of any business.
Finances act as the lifeline of any kind of organization. Effective finance management helps to bloom the business completely. For that, you require proper tools to operate effectively. There are so many financial and accounting tools available in the market. Among them, QuickBooks is the best accounting software. RepairDesk is a POS software that is designed specifically for smaller business organizations. The biggest benefit of the program is that it is based on the cloud.
With RepairDesk and its added functionality of syncing with QuickBooks provides repair centers in achieving the much-needed excellence they need.
Table of Contents
- 1 Benefits of QuickBooks with RepairDesk Integration
- 2 How to Integrate QuickBooks with RepairDesk
- 3 Get solutions to all of your accounting and bookkeeping problems with industry leading experts
- 4 FAQ’s
- 4.1 What is the Limit of Requests that QuickBooks is Capable of Processing at the Same Time?
- 4.2 What is the Way the Inventory Items and Customers Sync with QuickBooks?
- 4.3 Can two Different Customers with the Same Name be Added?
- 4.4 Can Line item Discount be added?
- 4.5 Can Multiple Tax Classes be Added for Different Items in an Invoice?
- 4.6 Does QB & RepairDesk Integration Work with QuickBooks Basic?
Benefits of QuickBooks with RepairDesk Integration
Combining QuickBooks and POS systems will benefit your business in multiple ways. They are as follows:
- Sync RepairDesk invoices with QuickBooks automatically.
- Inventory and payments can be linked with QuickBooks to remain updated round the clock.
- Generate invoices and store data in the cloud and sync with devices in a matter of clicks.
- Move your repair business to the correct the right direction by accounting for all financial transactions.
- Track your invoices and transactions to manage invoices effectively.
How to Integrate QuickBooks with RepairDesk
- Log in to RepairDesk, Go to the Integrations tab and choose to click over QuickBooks.
- Click on Connect option, which will connect RepairDesk with your accounting program.
- You will be landing on a separate screen. Hit Connect to QuickBooks button.
- You can see the Sign In screen -> mention your login details for your QuickBooks account and click on the Sign In button.(This integration is compatible with the cloud version of QuickBooks unlike the Desktop version).
- Choose an organizational file that you need to connect with RepairDesk. (Integration with QuickBooks needs configuration with the individual company for individual store location. In case you are setting up QuickBooks integration from a particular Store then you have another store location as well, you should have a company file for the first Store in QuickBooks and select it during configuration.)
- When you are ready, authorize your QuickBooks integration with RepairDesk. This you can do by clicking on the authorize button.
- After the successful configuration of the accounts, you need to set up and map your accounts for RepairDesk’s integration for QuickBooks. You have to choose the following accounts mentioned below:
- Account for Sales comprises all the Sales
- Account for Payments including Accounts Receivable (A/R) or Cash in Hand.
- Account for Purchases that involve the Cost of Goods Sold
- Account for Sales Tax involving Taxes & Licenses
- Account for Inventory Assets that comprise Inventory Asset
- Tax Class including GST, VAT, etc. (Depending upon your business requirements).
(Remember to verify with your accounting department to assist you regarding particular accounts that are being used for your business and map them accordingly. Also, refer to the COA (Charts of Accounts), especially for this purpose. It is essential to choose all the accounts for Consultanting the smooth functioning of the integration.)
When you are done with setting up the accounts successfully -> Click on the Save Configuration button.
- Then you will be moved back to the QuickBooks integration page. For re-configuration of accounts -> Click on Account Configuration. For disabling the QuickBooks integration -> Click on the Disconnect button.
- Once the QuickBooks integration is configured successfully, your invoices will begin syncing automatically. You can view the status under the manage Invoices tab. The status will appear as mentioned below:
- In order to check for one particular invoice, you would need to go to the Manage Invoices page then Click on Search Filter -> then choose a status from the drop-down menu -> Click on Search.
- Click on the Action button against the invoice and select Sync with QuickBooks option for syncing any particular invoice from the drop-down menu.
- In case you want to sync invoices in bulk -> click on checkboxes against invoices in order to mark them for selection. When they are selected -> Click on the Action button in the right corner of the top -> then Choose Sync with QuickBooks option from the drop-down menu.
Though we have tried to cover everything possible, if you still find any confusion then connect For further information you can contact the QuickBooks customer care Consultant, team. The team is prompt and approachable through phone Consultant, email Consultant, and live chat options. Also, you can connect with other QuickBooks reliable Consultant agencies such as ASK.
It roofs a highly capable QuickBooks expert who offers instant information and solution related to Integrate QuickBooks with RepairDesk. They assure a completely feasible solution in a very short time period. Connect with the QuickBooks Consultant team via the toll-free phone number to garner immediate assistance.
Get solutions to all of your accounting and bookkeeping problems with industry leading experts
What is the Limit of Requests that QuickBooks is Capable of Processing at the Same Time?
QuickBooks accounting program is designed to process 50 requests per minute (either customer, inventory, or invoice requests). In case you need to sync a large amount of inventory, customers, or invoices, QuickBooks will take time to sync them.
What is the Way the Inventory Items and Customers Sync with QuickBooks?
QuickBooks integration with RepairDesk usually syncs on the nature of invoices. In the process of syncing with QuickBooks, the process verifies if the customer or inventory item is already existing in QuickBooks. In case it does not exist, then it is added to QuickBooks.
Can two Different Customers with the Same Name be Added?
Yes, they can be added! To differentiate the two customers, their Customer ID in RepairDesk will be added after their name so that they can be identified and the system doesn’t mix them up.
Can Line item Discount be added?
QuickBooks integration with RepairDesk doesn’t fetch you a line items discount. In case the items in your invoices have line items discount, the integration accumulates these line items under a separate line item called discount with a negative sum so that your amounts are not affected and the discount is accounted for in the right way.
Can Multiple Tax Classes be Added for Different Items in an Invoice?
In RepairDesk you are privileged with many different tax classes. This you can use for recording different invoices. However, using QuickBooks integration only a single tax class should be applied all through the invoice. The integration will identify whether the tax class is applied or not. Hence it is recommended to use the same tax class for all items in such invoices.
Does QB & RepairDesk Integration Work with QuickBooks Basic?
This integration is compatible with QuickBooks plus only and not with any other versions.