Invoices are a single-page binding document that is sent by the service provider to the purchaser of the product or services. If you have too many clients to serve and send invoices then here is “how to print multiple invoices in QuickBooks” with these simple steps.
It’s an obligation and a legal contract that binds your client to pay. Thus if you are not using invoices in your business then you are leaving a lot of money on the table.
Multiple Invoices in QuickBooks
With the help of QuickBooks, you can create, customize, print, and send these invoices with ease. Thus if you are a small business then you don’t have to spend a dime in creating or customizing these very invoices as the templates are readily available in QuickBooks for free.
Batch Invoicing in QuickBooks:
Often times you may have come across the term Batch invoicing. If you are not familiar with the term already then Batch invoicing is a feature within QB that allows you to create multiple invoices, if you are selling the same product to many different clients. Thus utilizing the batch invoicing feature saves you a lot of time as you don’t have to create separate invoices for every customer.
How to Create Batch Invoices in QuickBooks?
If you don’t already know how to create batch invoices in QuickBooks then refer to the video below. This will let you learn how to create batch reports:
Once you have created a batch of invoices within QuickBooks, now it’s time to print all of them at once.
Though it is very easy to utilize the print functionality in QuickBooks sometimes it becomes a big issue for people to print multiple invoices. If you are one of them and don’t know “How to print multiple invoices in QuickBooks” then here are the steps you would want to follow:
Steps to Print Multiple Invoices in QuickBooks at once?
- Login to your QuickBooks dashboard and click on the (+) icon.
- From the drop down menu, choose invoice option. This will open up invoices window.
- Choose the invoices to be printed.
- Make sure that all the invoices that you want to print at must have print later check box, check mark.
- This way you will put your invoices in the queue and will help you print them with a single click.
- To print multiple invoices, you can access the print window in two different ways. Either through invoices window or through the main navigation bar.
- Invoices Window:
- Either click on the print tab from the invoices window to get access to “Select invoices to print” window.
- Select invoices that need to be printed.
- Choose OK, choose the printer and hit print.
- You will now see a confirmation message appearing saying that all your invoices have been printed.
- At this point, you can choose any of the invoices that didn’t print correctly and print that again.
- Main Navigation Bar:
- Access file’s tab from the main navigation bar,
- Choose print forms from the drop down option.
- Click invoices and you will now gain access to “Select invoices to print” window.
- Check mark those that you want to print.
- Follow the steps as above and all your selected invoices will be processed for printing.
- Invoices Window:
Hope you have now been able to resolve your query, but if you are still looking for an answer for “How to print multiple invoices in QuickBooks” then we would suggest giving a call to our QuickBooks Proadvisors to know how to print past dues invoices. They are the best people to help you out from any situation related to QuickBooks. Thus wait no longer and get your issues sorted now. You can even give us a call at our QuickBooks Support and talk to our Proadvisor now.