When QBDSM is unable to scan the business company file then you see the error message like: Network diagnostic failed: resolve errors and retry.
In order to fix this issue, you will need to go through the following steps. If you follow them as it is then your issue will be resolved with no problem at all.
Set up services window:
- On your desktop, click on the start button to open up the run option.
- You can open up the run dialogue box hit win+R tab on your keyboard.
- In the field provided on the Run dialogue box, you will need to enter services.msc tab.
- From the window that will appear now, double-click on the services.msc file and it will open.
- Locate the files with the name QuickbooksDB25 and QBCF Monitor file.
- Right-click on one of the file to select properties and then click restart the service.
- Click automatic and then click start.
- You will have to do the same for the other file as well.
It is most likely that you may face “Network diagnostics failed resolve errors and retry” continuously even after going through the steps above. If this is the case then you would need to set correctly your folder permissions and scan your database manager. For this you would need to go through the steps below:
Get the name of your server:
- Now go to my computer, right click on that and hit properties.
- Here you will see the name of your computer.
Go to the other workstation:
- Open up your quickbooks by logging in and click on the restore option.
- Now select the company file and hit next.
- The window that will appear now, enter the server name.
- Now locate your shared folder, and check out for your own company file.
- Once you have found it, checkmark the box beside the option called “work in multi-user mode”.
- Hit open.
- You will now be able to resolve your issue.
If you still face any network related issues within your quickbooks accounting software then you can directly talk to our Intuit quickbooks pro support. You can call them at our toll-free number at ✆ +1800-940-7442.
Still in Doubt…!
Request a Call Back
Talk to our Quickbooks Proadvisor and resolve your issue over a phone call.