If you are new to QuickBooks, or if you’re looking for a way to streamline your purchase orders. Read how to QuickBooks Convert Purchase Order to Invoice. Any purchase order is a great way to track your purchases and keep track of your finances.
In QuickBooks, you can create purchase orders for items that you’ve ordered from your suppliers. You can also create purchase orders to buy materials or supplies needed for your business.
If you are in the business of purchasing goods or services, using a purchase order is a must. A purchase order is a document that specifies the details of a particular purchase. It includes the buyer, the items being purchased, the price, and the payment terms.
Want to turn your QuickBooks purchase order into an invoice, then follow these simple steps.
- Login to your QuickBooks accounts and open up your company file.
- Hit the Gear icon on the top of the navigation panel and click on the company settings.
- Now click on the expenses tab.
- Locate the bill & expenses tab and hover over the pencil icon.
- Now check the box where it says “make expenses and items billable” & “track expenses and items by customer”.
- Click on the save button.
Now, whenever you will create a purchase order you will be able to see an extra field wherein you will be able to write customers’ names. Once you do that you will be able to bill your expenses to your customer right from QuickBooks.
If you still need any help related to QuickBooks then you can give us a call at our QuickBooks Consultant phone for both USA and Canada. Our customer Consultant staff will get in touch with you and will provide you with all the assistance.