Want to turn your QuickBooks purchase order into an invoice, then follow these simple steps.
- Login to your QuickBooks accounts and open up your company file.
- Hit the Gear icon on the top of the navigation panel and click on the company settings.
- Now click on the expenses tab.
- Locate bill & expenses tab and hover over the pencil icon.
- Now check the box where it say “make expenses and items billable” & “track expenses and items by customer”.
- Click on the save button.
Now, whenever you will create a purchase order you will be able to see an extra field wherein you will be able to write customers’ names. Once you do that you will be able to bill your expenses to your customer right from QuickBooks.
If you still need any help related to QuickBooks then you can give us a call at our QuickBooks support phone for both USA and Canada. Our customer support staff will get in touch with you and will provide you with all the assistance.