QuickBooks handles all your accounting and financial needs efficiently. You can easily link your bank account with the QuickBooks application. But their may be times where QuickBooks Is Unable To Verify the Financial Institution. This generally happens when either the Bank ID within QB is not fed properly or where the program is unable to recognized the ID code.
It is considered as one of the critical error as it may delay transaction or hamper your work flow and efficiency. When you get this error, it is highly recommended that you seek assistance from QuickBooks Desktop Support professionals. They will help you in changing the Bank ID number for your QuickBooks software. It generally occurs in the QuickBooks program where you have linked your product with the bank. They will help you in changing the Bank ID number to a different QuickBooks number that can be recognized easily by the application.
Before following the resolution which is mentioned below, it is recommended that you follow the steps below. It is to ensure that prior to importing the QBO file in your QuickBooks application; it should be opened in the Microsoft Excel or a notepad.
- Open the file in Microsoft Excel or notepad.
- Browse to the 20th line <INTUIT.BID>2002.
- Now change the last four digits to 3000.
- Save the file in which you have recently made changes.
- You will have to upload this file to your QuickBooks application.
In case you are facing some difficulties in uploading the files then it is recommended that you ask for assistance from the QuickBooks experts 24/7 support line to provide assistance across the globe. They will help you in resolving your errors in the minimal wait of time.
QuickBooks Is Unable To Verify the Financial Institution: Resolution
Here is a solution below that will resolve this QuickBooks issue. But it is a temporary solution for this query. Follow the steps below to resolve this QuickBooks issue:
- Browse for the fidir.txt file. This file is basically present in the folder which is placed first.
- Open this file in notepad.
For Windows 8/7/Vista users
- Browse for the following location or the data path, C:\ProgramData\…………………… \filist.
For Windows XP users:
- Browse for the following data path, C:\Documents and Settings\……………………………..\filist
- Browse for the bank’s name MB Financial.
- You will have to note down the 4 set of numbers which are visible like XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX XXXXX.
- Open the .QBO file through notepad and locate <FID>, <BANKID> or <BID>.
- Now, change the numbers that are present beside the characters with the numbers that are associated with FIDIR.
- Apply the changes that are made.
- Open your QuickBooks Company file and transfer it.
Reach us for help:
The above solution is categorized as the temporary resolution for your issue, “QuickBooks Is Unable To Verify the Financial Institution”. To resolve this issue permanently it is suggested that you seek assistance from a technical expert who has a good experience in QuickBooks.
Connect with us on phone at 1800-865-4183
You can get in touch with Askforaccounting. They are one of the prominent consultancy that provides support for various bookkeeping solutions like QuickBooks. To connect with them, it is recommended that you give a call on their toll-free helpline number. You can also opt for another alternative method for reaching out to them like Live Chat Assistance. This option is available on their webpage. As they provide round the clock services, so you can connect with them at any point in time.