How to Import QuickBooks Enterprise to QuickBooks Online
- Open up your web browser and login to your Quickbooks online from the intuit website. Click on the sign in button.
- Now from your desktop open up the quickbooks application.
- Click on the Gear icon located on the top right corner beside your company name.
- From the drop down list that appears click on the import desktop data file.
- Click on the quickbooks for windows app and click on continue.
- Now you will see the list of requirements that will help you upload the file. Read the info and hit continue.
- Check mark the application boxes to import the checklist button and click on continue tab.
- Click on the start Import button.
- Now you will get a warning message saying that all your quickbooks data will be overwritten. Hit continue on this.
- Now you would need to Install the Active X control on your system.
- Hover over on the QuickBooks for Windows version 2005 or earlier then follow the instructions to export the file from quickbooks enterprise. Now check mark the box with the dialogue box that says “Yes, I’ve prepared my file for import”. Hit continue
- Browse to the file that you would want to import.
- Select on the type of the import you wish to use on your quickbooks and hit continue.
- Now you will see the file to start uploading.
- Once it is done click continue and you will get a mail that your file is imported and ready to use.
If you are still not able to “Import quickbooks enterprise to quickbooks online” then you can directly give us call at our QuickBooks Customer Support number at 1800-865-4183 and talk to our proadvisors 24/7.