If your quickbooks accounts hang up on startup then it can be because of the broken path or corrupted file within the program. To fix the issue you will need to download the updated version of quickbooks. Once that done, follow the below given steps to fix the issue:
- Login to your systems task manager.
- Make a Ctrl+F and for the search terms like: Quickbooks or .QB or Intuit.
- At the bottom of the screen, click on the end task button.
- Click on close the task manager button
Now login to your quickbooks account again and then try to suppress/crush the desktop. This will help you open up the software more efficiently and smoothly.
QuickBooks Hangs on Startup
How to suppress desktop:
- You can suppress your desktop by selecting your company file. This you can find under “No company” tab.
- Now continue to press the alt tab on your keyboard and press the open option on the window that appears.
- On the login window that appears, click your login credentials.
- Now press the alt option again and click ok to your user details.
- If everything is done correctly then your accounting software will show up a blank dashboard.
After suppressing when you will open quickbooks company file then it should now open without any error and will not hang up any longer.
If you need any further help related to any query then you can talk to our quickbooks proadvisors.