If your “QuickBooks Hangs at Startup” or “QuickBooks not working” then it can be because of the broken path or corrupted file within the program. QuickBooks Hangs issue occurs at startup while sending email, data import, and export. To fix the issue you will need to download QuickBooks updated version.
Table of Contents
How to Fix QuickBooks Hangs at Startup
Once that is done, follow the below-given steps to fix the QuickBooks Hangs issue…
Way 1: Use Task Manager
- Login to your systems task manager.
- Make a Ctrl + F for the search terms like QuickBooks or QB or Intuit.
- At the bottom of the screen, click on the end task button.
- Click on close the task manager button.
Ways 2: Suppress/Crush QuickBooks Desktop
Now login to your QuickBooks account again and then try to suppress/crush the desktop. This will help you open up the software more efficiently and smoothly.
- You can suppress your desktop by selecting your company file.
- This you can find under the “No company” tab.
- Now continue to press the alt-tab on your keyboard and press the open option on the window that appears.
- On the login window that appears, click your login credentials.
- Now press the alt option again and click ok to your user details.
- If everything is done correctly then your accounting software will show up on a blank dashboard.
After suppressing when you will open the QuickBooks company file then it should now open without any error and will not hang up any longer. If you need any further help related to any query then you can talk to our QuickBooks error Consultant.