This blog will help you to speed up QuickBooks Desktop with amazing tips and tricks. To speed up with QuickBooks, the user needs to make sure that always updated with the most recent version of QuickBooks.
QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software which finds all ways to handle entire financial process management. It comes with many advanced and improved features to make things easier.
How to Speed up QuickBooks Desktop- Fix QB Running Slow Issue
QuickBooks work on multi-user mode and runs more than one process simultaneously which may slow your QuickBooks. To speed up QuickBooks, all alternative solutions are listed below.
Solution 1: The user needs to make a backup file to reset the TLG file with these steps
- The first thing to do is to make a backup file that helps to repair all QuickBooks issues. This happens just because it resets TLG files
- Locate the program and choose the “File Menu” and select the “Company Backup” option
- Then hit your next click on the “Local Backup” option
- Choose the “Create Local Backup” option from the available preferences
- Users need to select the “Desktop” option when it pops up on your screen where to save the file
- Check and verify all information and proceed forward with an OK click
- Select the “Save” option to save it. Choose the “Desktop” and then save the “Backup copy window”
- And you get access to create a backup file for all desktop users
Solution 2: The user needs to reduce all company file fragments and perform the disk defragmentation with these steps
- The local company file just needs to transfer to the desktop. So, you can easily create and restore the portable file
- After finishing the restoration/creation in the portable files, the user must have attempted all disk defragmentation
- Make sure that you don’t need to perform any disk fragmentation if you are utilizing the Solid-state drive
- Enter the click on the “Start” button and choose the “All Programs” option
- After that, choose the “Accessories” option and hit your next click on the “System Tools”
- And then mark on the “Disk Defragmentation” button
- Follow the on-screen instruction to get access to defragment the hard drive.
Solution 3: Disable all third-party programs and anti-virus software
- Need to disable the software anti-virus
- Unclosed QuickBooks and view new updates and improvements in performance
To check the performance of third-party, go with the below steps
- Firstly, the key window + R simultaneously to open the “Run Command”
- Then write “misconfig” and hit on the enter key
- Proceed forward with the “Diagnostic setup” option and click on OK
- To view the performance, reboot your system
Tips and Tricks to Boost the QuickBooks Performance
Maintenance of system or device: Users find many issues with devices they prefer to run the entire process on many devices such as smartphones, laptops, or desktops. For this issue, the user needs to clear cache and cookies on a daily basis.
Delete TLG File: QuickBooks works on automated modes which may automatically create and saves the TLG simultaneously just with your main file. In any case, if you find the main files deleted, TLG will help you to recover all deleted files.
To make a verified backup file, the user needs to perform the below steps:
- Enter your first click on the “File” option then create a “Backup”
- Hit your next click on the “Local Backup” and drop menu options will appear on your screen
- Drop your arrow at the “Complete Verification” option and then click on it
To prevent corruption in QuickBooks, just go with the below steps
- First of all, create a portable data file and then restore it
- Install and run the “QuickBooks File Doctor” which automatically detects and corrects the issue.
Simple ways to speed up the QuickBooks
- Update the QuickBooks with the most recent version
- Make sure your system is junk-free and performs all functions
- Ensure that your system and network work with Gigabit network components
- Manage entire backup data manually on a regular monthly basis.
The above information is sufficient to know about “How to speed up QuickBooks” with amazing tips and tricks. But still, if you find any query or any advice, just dial the QuickBooks helpline number. To rectify all issues regarding QuickBooks, you can send your all queries to this email address or do LIVE CHAT with QuickBooks expertise.