QuickBooks Accounting software is mainly geared towards small and medium-sized businesses of all industries and also offers cloud-based versions and on-premises accounting applications. QB Point of Sale is specially designed software to replace the cash register of the retailer that is used to track the inventory, sales, and customer information and provides reports for managing it’s business and serving customers.
Table of Contents
Features of Point of Sale
- Seamless credit card processing
- Quick and automatic integration of the information in the accounting software
- Always On Mode allows while Internet connectivity is down
- Online Access, anytime-anywhere
- Configure categories to your system as per business needs
Benefits of POS System
The productive benefits of a point-of-sale system are as follows:
- High Accuracy – The accuracy of scanning is more than punching of numbers by the cashier expecting to remember the cost of each item.
- Thorough Analysis – The POS system allows you to manage inventory and analyze the sales patterns.
QuickBooks POS Installation Error
As per your business requirements, the installer will be given the option of administrator, terminal, or administrator and terminal installation. It is advisable to have administrator rights on the main POS terminal. After successful installation of the software, some basic setup tasks need to be completed before running it such as – transferring basic information, entering your license code, and linking the POS database to the software provider. The access to features of your POS machine will be available enabling your business to process credit card payments.
There are many queries and issues faced by the QuickBooks Point of Sale users, the reason for which QuickBooks Point of Sale Consultant customers need to call Consultant. There are many issues related to the Installation of the QB Point-of-Sale system.
How to Install QuickBooks POS
There are many users who call for help during the initial installation of the POS software. If the installation steps are not followed rightly, it will end up with complex issues.
Below are the recommended steps to install QuickBooks Point of Sale:
- You need to unplug all peripherals (credit card reader, bar code scanner, receipt printer) and you do not have to have any Point of Sale hardware connected to the PC, where the installation is going on.
- Carefully insert the QuickBooks Point of Sale installation CD or click at the download link.
- The installation process is automatic. If it fails navigate to the CD drive and find the setup.exe file.
- Allow the install guide to get you through the process. Sometimes it may ask to open ports or modify the computer settings. Allow the changes. This can include installing Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Enter the license and product numbers and read and accept the license agreement.
- Once the installation is done, restart your computer.
NOTE- Then open Point of Sale and download any updates. You are ready to plug in the Point of Sale hardware and finish the setup. You can also watch the video to learn how to set up a company file.
In case you still face any QuickBooks point of sale issues you need to report it to QuickBooks or Intuit for esteemed Consultant. Else you can choose the as for accounting, a highly acclaimed QB Consulting Company, with an impeccable QuickBooks POS Consultant team certified by Intuit. The professionals will resolve all the issues with your POS software in the shortest wait time. Connect through the toll-free phone number and be a part of our clientele list.