If you are QuickBooks user and you encounter “QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error” while you are accessing your company data files then your QuickBooks software has experienced a ‘critical application fault’. In such a case you will get a message like-
“Your QuickBooks accounting software is encountering an issue. You will need to close the program”.
- 1 What is QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error?
- 2 Which Situation When the QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error Occurs?
- 3 How to Fix QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error?
- 4 Step by Step to Fix QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error when Opening Company File
- 5 Step by Step to Fix QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error While Opening Payment
What is QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error?
QuickBooks unrecoverable error is one of the most common error which commonly occurs when user try to open your QB company file and when save the company file, print and click on ship icon at the top of transaction.
This error category displays fifty different error codes, each containing 10-digits in a “5-digits space 5-digits” (XXXXX XXXXX) sequence. This kind of QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error occurs upon start-up as you might have left many windows open when you last closed the file. In this article we will guide you to how to troubleshoot the QuickBooks unrecoverable errors.
List of Unrecoverable Errors in QuickBooks Desktop
When QuickBooks unrecoverable error code occurs, you must facing different error code below mention.
|02457 79428||20888 41171||13730 84631|
|00000 14775||00000 15204||00227 55008|
|00551 46274||15563 13890||13824 75582|
|19758 63847||20103 33023|
Which Situation When the QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error Occurs?
- Trying to Start/open/access company file
- When close the company file
- Closing any QuickBooks company file open window
- When creating a backup of company file or creating a portable file
- Download a payroll update/upgrade
- When running the Verify or Rebuild functionality
- When saving a record/transaction
- When opening payment
How to Fix QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error?
Unrecoverable errors can be solved by different ways. Solutions may be vary in this kind situation, follow the general troubleshooting steps, before following these steps please make sure that you are using QuickBooks application latest release and most importantly you have latest backup of your QuickBooks company file.
Total Time: 45 minutes
Solution 1: Open a Sample Company File
🔹 While opening and creating an equivalent company enter QuickBooks, it confirms whether QuickBooks file is corrupted or QuickBooks application
🔹 If the sample file works then there’s some problem within the company file you’re trying to access or if not then there are some issues with the appliance.
🔹 From QB no company open window select open a sample file.
Solution 2: For Multi-users
🔹 After Identifying which user has been affected, from the corporate preferences new users can create and checked if you’re ready to log in, or if the ADMIN user is additionally encountering an unrecoverable error for QuickBooks then you’ll download QuickBooks file doctor and repair your QuickBooks company file.
Solution 3: Restore QuickBooks automatic data recovery file (.adr)
🔹 You can restore your QuickBooks backup files with the assistance of QuickBooks auto data recovery procedure.
🔹 This steps also will assist you to unravel the Unrecoverable errors.
Solution 4: Run Reboot.bat file to re-register QuickBooks
🔹 Right-click on QuickBooks Icon and attend properties to open the file location
🔹 Right-click on reboot.bat and choose run as an administrator
🔹 Restart your computer
Step by Step to Fix QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error when Opening Company File
QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error xxxxx xxxxx. Microsoft .Net Framework is corrupted and needs to be repaired.
QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error: QBGDS plug-in has encountered a problem and needs to close.
Solution 1: Verify that the QuickBooks Desktop is using SSL 2.0 and SSL 3.0
- Right-click on the QuickBooks icon and select the open
- Go to Help
- Click on the Internet Connection Setup.
- Do the configuration setup to QuickBooks series KM1.0.
- Now, select the Next option and then go to the Advanced Connection Setting.
- You can also click on the Internet Options and then go to Advanced Option.
- Scroll the whole page and then go to the Setting
- Choose the Use SSL 2.0 and Use SSL 3.0 and then select the Apply option.
- Now, press OK
Solution 2: QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool
- End all the programs which are running on your system.
- Start your computer again.
- Download QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool and Install it on your system.
The application is reported to contain virus that may corrupt your QuickBooks data.
- Install and run this application by double-clicking on it.
- After repairing the software, reboot your system.
- Now, you should try to activate or register your QuickBooks Desktop.
Solution 3: Reinstalling QuickBooks Using Clean Install
- Uninstall the QuickBooks software by going to Control panel and then click on Programs
- Select your QuickBooks application and uninstall
- You have to now re-install the QuickBooks application using a clean installation process.
- This will rectify all your errors.
Step by Step to Fix QuickBooks Unrecoverable Error While Opening Payment
This error generally pops up while selecting “Make Merchant Service Deposit” in the Banking Menu in QB to process Payments.
The payments are left unprocessed and this can be seen as payments waiting to be posted in the merchant account.
Note: Before attempting the resolution please check that you should be using the latest Internet Explorer version 11 as QB has stopped supporting the older version. This won’t be specifically prompted during installation of the QB desktop but it’s mentioned on the Intuit site.
- Delete all browsing history and cache once you ensure that version 11 of the Explorer is installed.
- Also, Select Internet Options and go to the Advanced Tab in Internet Explorer > Click Restore advanced settings.
Solution 1: QuickBooks and QB File Corrupted
- There may be a problem with QuickBooks and QB file may be corrupted which may lead to corrupt encrypted information in the files.
- Try the Rebuild Data function from the Edit/Utility menu.
- However, if credit card or SSN details are stored in the QB files, then make sure that the QB file is in good shape else Do Not Attempt this solution.
Solution 2: Repairing the QuickBooks program and rectifying the damaged component
- From QuickBooks Programs and Features
- Select Quick Books Program
- Click Uninstall and Change
- Choose Repair.
These steps will reset many program features and settings. Just ignore any error message till the repair is complete.
Solution 3: Perform Clean Installation of QuickBooks
The most common fix is to Repair the program but if the repair doesn’t work, then you can attempt to reinstall the QuickBooks components and the related installation files and save this to a new folder at the default location itself.
- From Control Panel
- Select Programs and Features
- Select Uninstall a Program
- Select QuickBooks to Uninstall
- Manually rename All QuickBooks desktop folders (including the hidden files)
- Reinstall QuickBooks
To deal with this error you can get our support by calling QuickBooks error support number (Toll free for USA and Canada). Our technical support team will assist you online and will get you the best possible help.