The following article gives you instructions on how to do “QuickBooks Email Set up” the easy way when you are using QBDT. Hope you have your own personal account, thus follow the steps to set up email in QuickBooks accounts.
Emails from QuickBooks are one of the most useful features that one would have expected within the program. Just click on the “Send the email” button and you will communicate with all your customers in one go. In order to integrate your Gmail account within your QuickBooks account, you would first need to have a Gmail account created (if you don’t have it already).
If you are being shown with an error message “QuickBooks Gmail not working” then we should ensure that the Email provider, i.e. Gmail in our case is fully compatible with the Desktop version of QuickBooks. If it is then we should figure out the resolution of the error caused.
Here are Steps to QuickBooks Email Setup
Here we will figure out the QuickBooks email Set up process via (Gmail, Outlook, and webmail) that will help you fix the issue in no time.
- Login to your QuickBooks accounts and click “Choose email method” from the Edit drop-down menu.
- Click to choose “Setup your email” tab.
- From the preferences window click on the send forms tab.
- Choose to select “My preferences” and then click on the add button.
- Here you will be able to see Add email info icon.
- Under the email ID field, feed in the Gmail address you want to use to connect it to your QuickBooks accounts.
- Now select Gmail under the email provider tab.
- Click OK and your Gmail account will now be connected with your QuickBooks accounts.
- In-order to verify that the account has been connected or not, send yourself a test report. If the mail is able to go through then congratulations you have successfully setup your Gmail account.
How to Setup Webmail in QuickBooks
QuickBooks software can be used to send emails and receive emails, either by using Outlook or WebMail. For this, a proper configuration of the software with your preferred Email should be made. Webmail is another option on which QuickBooks Email Set up can be done. There are two options available for web Mail: Secure WebMail and Regular WebMail.
Secure Web Mail and QuickBooks Email Setup
The steps are as follows…
- Go to QuickBooks Edit Menu
- Select Preferences and then select Send Forms
- My Preference tab occurs
- Select Web Mail and Click on Add
- A Dropdown list of your email provider appears
- Select your provider and Next, give your email id
- Click on the checkbox of Use Enhanced Security
- Select OK
- Sign in to your Intuit account when prompted
- Now, the Log In page of your webmail will appear
- Sign in and then give Intuit access.
Regular Web Mail and QuickBooks Email Set Up
- Go to QuickBooks Edit menu
- Select Preferences and then Select Send Forms
- Select Web Mail and then Click on Add
- Fill up the info of Add Email
- Click on OK.
If because of any issue you are not able to properly QuickBooks mail set up the program then you can speak to our QuickBooks ProAdvisors.