Hope you have your own personal account, thus follow the steps to “Setup Email in QuickBooks” accounts. Emails from QuickBooks are one of the most useful features that one would have expected within the program. Just click on the “Send the email” button and you will communicate with all your customers with one go. In order to integrate your Gmail account within you QuickBooks account you would first need to have a Gmail account created (if you don’t have it already).
Here are Steps to Setup Email in QuickBooks:
- Login to your QuickBooks accounts and click “Choose email method” from the Edit drop-down menu.
- Click to choose “Setup your email” tab.
- From the preferences window click on the send forms tab.
- Choose to select “My preferences” and then click on the add button.
- Here you will be able to see Add email info icon.
- Under the email ID field, feed in the Gmail address you want to use to connect it to your QuickBooks accounts.
- Now select Gmail under the email provider tab.
- Click OK and your Gmail account will now be connected with your QuickBooks accounts.
- In-order to verify that the account has been connected or not, send yourself a test report. If the mail is able to go through then congratulations you have successfully setup your Gmail account.
If because of any issue you are not able properly “Setup Email in QuickBooks” program then you can speak to our QuickBooks ProAdvisors. We are available 24/7, as we cater to the needs of QB users around the world. Thus, you can dial our QuickBooks proadvisor support Canada number and get your every query sorted.