Upgrade quickbooks pro 2014 to 2016
Before upgrading quickbooks pro 2014 to 2016, you would need to make sure that you are logged in as an administrator. This is because only an admin has the rights to do any kind of critical changes within quickbooks. As now we are all set, lets upgrade quickbooks pro software:
- Login to your quickbooks pro accounts.
- Now navigate from quickbooks file tab to open and restore company.
- Click on next as it appears.
- Now locate your company data file and press open tab to open the file.
- Click on the Move Company File tab and follow the prompts as shown. This will help you secure your data and will create a secure back up. This is mandatory as you would want to make sure that your data is not at risk while upgrading.
- Now to upgrade your quickbooks pro account, click on update now tab.
- You will now see the progress bar that will update and upgrade your account.
- If you can see the message, that you are about to open your company file in a new version of quickbooks then click on “Yes”.
- Now once the update is done, restore the backup you created to the new version so that it appears on the newest version of quickbooks.
If you need any further help are not able to upgrade your quickbooks pro 2014 to 2016 then give us a call. You can talk to our quickbooks tech support proadvisors and chat with them about your query.